Prelude: The New Earth Council

Before we were able to march into the north to aid the 9th, we were dealing with remnants of the Bloodstone Clan in Havenfall. I suspected that they were buying time for something other than their compatriots escaping. Why would they give their lives so easily for a distraction? In the snowy mountains of Bladespire, the High General and the 9th were already under way. My master, Hester Nikola Zank, spoke with him through a projection while the High General marched his forces north. The High General, a cyber augmented being, had the ability to see him with his cybernetic eye. Lu Chen, a man of Asian Yellow human origin, was twice as taller as and bulkier than the creator himself. His many battles hardened his resolve and his spirit.

"The Bloodstone Clan are not be trifled with. They would sooner die than accept surrender. What news do you bring?", the High General questioned my master and with each step the 9th took their breath froze in front of their very eyes, my master's apparition and mirror image from the Doom Falcon did not due to it being data itself.

Bladespire Mountains was a harsh terrain to live in, which is why most feared the Bloodstone Clan for they lived in an environment of ice-covered glaciers, snows, hails and blizzards. Many described it as an 'icy desert' with a 'snowstorm' occurring in the area that was very blinding and purple sand dunes scattered throughout the area. Bladespire Mountains was sometimes referred to as 'Bladespire Desert' or the 'Purple Desert' for its unique snow, as well as purple lilies that floated among its icy waters. The sky here took an aurora-like (polar-like) appearance of either green or dark green that lit up the night, giving those who dwelled in the mountains a means to see during the night. My master's mirror image seemed violet and red due to its powerful glow and while the 9th moved deeper into the mountains, the High General heard the master's reply that was unnerving to him to say the least.

 "Havenshire is lost

"Havenshire is lost.", my master revealed to the High General who stopped and his entire 9th Legion did do as a result. "What?", the General replied before turning to face my master who spread his arms. "What else were you expecting? We were summoned far too late before we could even react, not to mention one of your commanders, Captain Rhoys, was belaying the order of a centurion. We lost valuable time as a result.", the High General turned his head around with a look of disappointed and fury, but he knew it was beyond our control.

"All I hear is excuses, Zank, for your legion's failure and not mine. I'll bring this up with the High Council upon my return.", my master smiled with a devilish grin upon the High General's words. "I already have.", his response came as a shock to the High General.

"In fact, I am speaking to them right now. Rest assured that they've all agreed with me that the summons were received were far too late as a result of your incompetence. After all, I've got visual recorded proof included with timestamps. Would you perhaps like to see for yourself? I could forward them to you if you'd like.", the High General looked aside, clearly annoyed and angered by how my master responded while my master's projection stepped forward.