Six

Holly smiled as she woke up and got dressed. She heard her phone ringing causing her to grab it. "Hello, Caroline." She says. "Can you do me a huge favor since I can't find anything for me and Stefan for tonight."

Stefan heard the woman of his dreams upstairs talking on the phone. Hearing her tell Caroline to pick a couples costume out had him shaking his head. He'll do anything for Holly Gilbert. "You really love her." He heard Vicky say.

"Yeah." He tells her. "She's nothing like Elena."

"Elena doesn't have anything when it comes to that sweet woman. Holly Gilbert is most loved by everyone in town and her sister tries everything to ruin her, but it never works." Vicky says as Holly walked down.

"Are we ready to get to work?" She asked with a smile making Vicky look at her with a nod as Stefan stared at how calm she was with this.
~~~
Holly got a call from Caroline telling her to come by and see what she thinks of hers and Stefan's costumes, but when she went to walk out, Elena was there. "What are you doing here?"

"I came to tell you that there is a search party for Vicky." She says. "Can I talk to Vicky myself?"

Holly looked at Stefan who nodded causing her to let Elena in. She noted that Elena won't even look at Damon nor Stefan making her see that Elena is terrified of them. Stefan walked over to Holly and put his arms around her. "Will you help me get some animal blood?"

"Sure." She tells him as he picked her up. "Really?"

"Hope you enjoy this." He says as they left.

Holly laughed as this was new to her and she was loving every minute of it. The more time she spends with Stefan, the deeper her love grows for this vampire. Holly never thought for a minute that vampires were real, but here she was with someone that was a vampire and him showing her things that no other person knew about. Is this what true love feels like?
~~~
By the time Stefan and Holly arrived back, Elena was standing up as Vicki Donavan was gone. "What did you do?" Holly asked.

"I told her to stay away from Jeremy."

Holly closed her eyes in frustrations and looked at her. "Are you that stupid? She's new to this life and yet you think you can control her." She says as Stefan grabbed her. "You can't for one second think of what dad would have thought about this."

"They would be disappointed." Elena says causing Holly to look at Stefan.

"Not if they can see that Stefan isn't like all vampires. He feeds off animals and me a little bit."

"He feeds off you! Holly, have you lost your mind!"

"Damnit, Elena, I'm helping him learn control. He struggles enough and no one has ever offered to help him gain control over human blood." She tells her. "I want Stefan to accept what he is and not be afraid of himself. I'm falling for him."

Elena saw the way Stefan looked at Holly. He was already in love with her because she wasn't afraid and she accepted him. Elena walked out as Stefan kissed her. "I'm falling for you too, Holly."
~~~
That night, Stefan and Holly arrived at the Halloween dance dressed up as the dead Bonnie and Clyde. Covered in fake blood and shirts that look to be bullet holes in them. Holly didn't see Vicki yet and looked at her boyfriend. "Stefan, do you think we can find her before she gets killed."

"I hope so."

"If she touches anyone that I care for, I will kill her." She says. "Vicki may not be suited for the vampire life. She too addicted to blood."

Stefan sighed as she was right. Vicki was addicted to blood and there is no way anyone could help them. Stefan turned Holly around causing her to look at him. "I'll go look for her in here, you go look for her outside. We call one another if we find her."

"Okay." Holly says as she kissed him. "Be careful."

"That's my line."

Holly laughed as they walked away to look for Vicki.
~~~
Outside, Holly was looking around when she heard a noise. She squealed out just for her mouth to be covered. "Shh." She heard. "It's me, Holly."

"Stefan, don't scare me." She tells him. "I thought you were Vicki..."

"Stop!"

The didn't share a look as they had to get to Vicki. Holly saw her brother crying as Elena's shoulder was bleeding. Stefan watched as Holly picked up a stick and threw it. The stick went through Vicki's back and into her heart. "What did I do?"

"You just saved every one from a blood thristy vampire."

She saw her brother and looked at Stefan. "Can I stay with you? I think he hates me."

Stefan kissed her head as he left with Holly and Jeremy. Elena looked at the body of Vicki and wondered how their lives changed with a blink of an eye.
~~~
Stefan left after he dropped Jeremy off. He walked into his house to see Holly. "Elena had Damon compel Jeremy. Says that you need to be compelled too."

"To forget what happened?" Stefan nodded. "No. I want to remember everything. Meeting you, learning there is other things out there besides humans...I don't want to forget." Holly put her hand on his cheek as a tear fell. "I never want to forget you."

Stefan smiled as he wiped her tears as he had tears himself. "Then I won't do it." He says as he kissed her. "Come on."

Holly nodded as she walked upstairs with him. Stefan stopped in front of his room and kissed the blonde. He was falling more and more in love with her. Holly pulled back as she dragged him into the room and pulled him on the bed with her as she laid her head on his chest. "Goodnight, baby."

"Goodnight."