Eighteen

The next morning, Holly slept in from all the mess as Elena was thinking about what Stefan and Thomas saw in Holly. Her eyes glowed yellow causing Bonnie to do some research. Elena leaned against Holly's door wondering if Holly was truly her sister or is she someone else's daughter and how as Jenna told her that they were sister's. Hearing her phone ring, Elena left to answer it.

Holly kept dreaming of a man that she really couldn't see be surprised as to who she was. The blonde woke up and sighed as she laid back down on her pillow. She looked to see a picture of her and Stefan causing her to smile. Grabbing her phone, she called him. "Stefan, I need to speak to you." She says getting out of bed.

"Is something wrong?"

"I don't think I'm Elena's sister. Why would my eyes glow when I killed that vampire and yet, Elena's doesn't. Even when she's mad."

"I don't know, baby, but I will help you. Promise."

Holly sighed as she started getting ready as she spoke to Stefan about something else. Tonight was the kick off and she wanted to be with Stefan. As she walked downstairs, John saw the blonde and sighed as he had to tell her who she really belongs to because she isn't his as Isobel carried twins, just one twin was spelled inside her because her mother is a werewolf and her father is someone that he doesn't want to speak about. The only question is, how to tell Holly the truth?
~~~
"Thomas has a feeding problem?" She says as Stefan pulled away from her neck.

"Yeah. He was never able to control his thirst like I was, but I have you to help me."

Holly turned around and kissed him. Stefan smiled into the kiss as she got him to lay back. The blonde pulled away smiling as this was the life she would never give up. "I love you."

"I love you."

"Stefan?" He looked at her. "Whatever I am, please help me learn whatever I am so I won't lose control."

"Always."

Smiling, she leaned back in to continue with what she was doing. Stefan knew she was scared and he was going to be there to help her every step of the way.
~~~
Sometime that night, Holly walked with Stefan over to the Lockwood mansion causing John to see them. He knew who Holly's parents were, but the only question is, is how the hell did the witches move her from one persons body if her father's werewolf side isn't out yet. He'll have to ask a witch that question.

"Are you okay?" Stefan asked as he dragged her out onto the dance floor.

"Yeah. Just got this feeling that something is going to happen like someone is going to betray us, but who."

Stefan didn't know who, but he was going to get her mind off of someone till she felt someone bump into her causing her to look at him with her eyes glowing yellow and the guy struggling to breath. "I don't know how much you've drank, but your ass is going to regret bumping into me!"

"Baby." Stefan got her to look at him. "I think we need to go home."

The blonde looked at the guy in front of her. "What did I do?"

"Holly, you're a witch and something else." Stefan tells her as they walk away. "I will help you find out what you truly are, Holly Gilbert. I love you."

"I love you."