Fourteen

Jenna looked at Holly as the blonde was focused on her homework. She was happy to see Holly being her old self. She found love, she's standing up to Elena more, snd she's not once worried about her birth mother. Miranda Gilbert is her mother. Elena walked down to see Holly working. "Have you heard from them last night?'

"Besides them having another brother that Stefan actually fell to mention. I don't know if he thought he was dead or what."

"Another one?"

"Yep." She said. "Oh, Jenna wants to speak to you. It's about the adoption. I don't care about it."

Elena understood why Holly said that, but she wants to know why they were given up. The blonde closed her book as she was done. She stood up just to hear her phone ringing causing her to answer it. "Hey, baby." She said. "You need me to come over? I don't care to meet him after you never mentioned him." She smiled. "I'm not mad, just don't leave something out again. I love you."

Elena walked in. "Are you going to the Salvatores?"

"Yes, Stefan wants me to meet Thomas. Why?"

"Well, I need to talk to you about the info that Jenna gave me."

Holly groaned. "I've told..."

"I know, but I think we need answers as to why she gave us up."

"Could be a bitch."
~~~
Arriving at the Salvatores, Holly got out of the car as Stefan appeared in front of her. She smiled as she kissed him. Thomas stepped out to see Stefan kissing a beautiful blonde, but he saw someone that actually looked like Katherine, but he was going to know her. Holly and Stefan pulled back smiling before hearing Thomas and Elena. They looked at them. "Thomas, this is my girlfriend, the love of my life, Holly Gilbert."

"Nice to meet you, Holly." Thomas said as he looked at Elena.

The blonde shook her head as she could tell that Elena was either going to use him to get Stefan jealous, which won't happen. "Baby..."

"Trust me, anything she does to make you jealous will never work. You've proven that already."

Stefan smiled as he guided her inside. "I need your help with Damon."

"Oh, no. What's wrong?"

Stefan started explaining about what happened. After she left, Damon started acting up after Thomas was drinking blood. All this because of Katherine. Holly shook her head and looked at Damon. "Her not being in that tomb means one thing, Damon. She never loved you like you love her. You were just her toy."

Damon appeared. "You don't know nothing."

"Damon, don't let her get to you. You are better than this." Holly tells him. "Stefan's done proved everyone wrong about being with me. Even Elena knows she's wrong. Nothing she does will get him to fall for her."

"All I want is Holly."

Damon didn't say a word as he left causing Holly and Stefan to share a look wondering what the man was up too. They looked to see Elena leaving and Thomas walking over to them to talk to them. "Well, I'm getting to know her tonight."

The blonde looked at Stefan smiling. "I think you should tell him." She says kissing him. "I'm going to fix us lunch."

Stefan watched her walk away as Thomas smiled. "You finally found your happiness."

"Yes I did."
~~~
Later that day, Holly walked with Caroline as she told her about Kelly. "She doesn't like me."

"Because she hates that Matt has moved on from the girl that he wanted. She always loved Elena, but hated me as I point out her flaws." She says. "I love watching her walk away flabbergasted that I spoke up and shut her up."

"I wish you were there to stand up for me."

"If she does something tonight, I will because she doesn't see how amazing and loving you are. You helped Matt move on from someone who didn't want him back because he was planning their future." Holly stopped and grabbed her best friend's hand. "Caroline Forbes, you are my best friend. You were always there for me and you continue to. I know that you have my wedding planned out..."

"I know it will happen between you and Stefan. I'll be surprised it will be before graduation."

Holly laughed as the two friends sat down. "You are my best friend and if Matt doesn't work out, there is someone out there that will love you right."

"I love you, Holly Gilbert."

"I love you, Caroline."

Stefan and Thomas smiled at the best friends. "You really do have a sweetheart of a girlfriend."

"She broke a curse I never heard of." He says looking at him. "I am going to marry Holly one day. When, I'm not sure, but I am. She's all I want."

"When are you planning?"

"Soon, I hope."
~~~
That night, Holly was helping out with the bachelor thing that was being held. Stefan saw her and walked over as she went to Kelly who was judging Caroline and hurting her. "Excuse me, Kelly, I don't know what makes you think you should judge MY best friend" She says as Kelly looked at her.

"Holly, it's good to see you."

"Yeah, right." She says as Stefan walked up behind her as everyone watched. "You are judging Caroline because she not Elena. Elena broke up with his ass, Caroline came along and picked up all the pieces." Holly saw Caroline smiling with Matt behind her smiling. "I don't know what it will take for you to see that Caroline really cares for Matt, I don't know what it will take for you to stop judging when you are being judge this moment. You're not a fucking mother, you ditched your two kids to chase after men. Your daughter is missing and before that, she was doing drugs because she had no structure and poor Matt has to work and not have fun like any teenager because he has to pay the bills." Stefan put his hand on her shoulder. "So before you judge Caroline, think about your damn self before I knock your ass out."

Kelly didn't say anything as she walked away. Everyone cheered for the blonde as she spoke the truth. Stefan turned Holly around and kissed her causing everyone to cheer louder. Caroline walked over and pulled her away from Stefan and hugged her. "Thank you for being my best friend."

"We always were there for each other and I'm never leaving."

"I'm never leaving either." Caroline says.

"I'm sorry to interrupt, but I'm taking this wonderful woman home." Stefan says causing Holly's eyes to widened as Caroline laughed.

Holly felt herself getting picked up causing her to smile as Stefan carried her out of the grill. "Did I turn you on?"

"What you did...was something I never thought I would see. No friend stands up to someone like that for their other friend."

Holly smiled as she was pushed up against the wall. "If you only knew the story."

"I love you."

"I love you, but you need to get us to your house so we can have some fun."

Stefan laughed as he picked her up and left.

Should I do a filler chapter of how Holly and Caroline became close friends?