Twenty one

The news of Isobel being on Mystic Falls gave Holly a bad feeling. Stefan held her as they waited on Damon. Elena looked at Holly as she wonders if Isobel would provide some answers. "Since we're waiting on Damon, maybe we can ask Isobel what Holly is and who her real parents are."

Alaric sighed. "That's was another thing." He says. "She is terrified of who Holly is and whatever she is, Isobel is afraid of her."

Holly looked at him. "I'm sorry, but the woman gave birth to me. People thought I was something that would break the doppelgänger curse, but there's more to me and Isobel, the bitch knows something and I will get my answers." She says with her eyes glowing yellow. "If she knows how I'm born then the bitch better tell me."

Stefan watched Holly walk away causing him to run after her.
~~~
"Baby!"

Holly stopped as Stefan got in front her. "What? Do you not see that this woman doesn't want to give me answers because she's scared of me. What for? I would never hurt anyone."

Pulling her into a hug, Stefan kissed her. Pulling back, the blonde looked up at him. "I know you want answers and we will get the answers we have been searching for. Just don't forget Miranda and Grayson."

"Never." She tells him. "They raised me."

"Good." He says. "Let's go to the grill and forget about this."

Nodding, Holly walked with him. Thomas walked out of the room to bring them in, but saw the couple leaving. He sighed as he was going to tell them Elena was going to find her sister's answers. One way or another.
~~~
Sometime that day, Isobel walked in to see Stefan and Holly playing pool with Thomas. "Hello, Elena. I see Holly has grown into a beautiful girl."

"She has, but you aren't her mother and yet, you know who her parents are, who is my father?"

Isobel looked at her daughter. "Holly is a baby who was magically placed in side of me. The spell happened around the time Katherine turned." She says looking at Holly. "She has her father's temper."

"Who is her father?"

Isobel looked to see the two brothers looking at her. "You'll find out. Now, give me the device."
~~~
Stefan looked at Holly as she slept. They weren't going to that meeting since Isobel confessed to Holly birth and how she's here. He didn't care as long as he had Holly. The blonde stirred in her sleep causing Stefan to look beside him. He smiled as he kissed her head. "I will help you find out who your father is Holly. I promise."