Eight

Waking up to a beautiful morning, Holly smiled as she remembered her and Stefan's first time. She hopes this isn't the last. She heard Elena causing her to roll her eyes. She grabbed her phone, but saw a message from Bonnie then Caroline. Bonnie's messaged caused her to wonder what happened. "That's odd."

Then the message from Caroline causing her to call the blonde as she walked out of her room. "Caroline Forbes, don't start this with Bonnie. You gave her that amulet after you broke up from Damon." She says walking past Elena who rolled her eyes. "Please don't ruin years of friendship with her over a stupid necklace and Damon's ridiculous threats."

"He scares me."

"One day, he won't." She tells her. "You will prove to him that you are very strong. Don't let him control you because of that fear."

"Thank you, Holly. You are the best. Now, spill about you and Stefan."

Holly blushed as she walked out of the door thinking about what happened on Stefan's birthday. They couldn't help themselves.
~~~
At school, Holly read a message from Stefan, who was asking her out on a date. She smiled and bit her lip as she replied yes and that she couldn't wait to see him after school. Bonnie saw Holly and grabbed her hand causing her to look at her. "Holly, there is something going on with this amulet."

"What do you mean?"

"I woke up at the old Fell church." She tells her causing Holly to look at her. "Please help me."

"Okay. I'm going to sign myself out and go to Stefan who can help me with this." She pulled her phone out and took a picture of the necklace. "That way I will recognize the picture when I find it."

Bonnie hugged her as Elena watched them. She wondered what was said, but then again, her sister, she actually is hurt because Holly and Stefan had sex the other day. She knew it was too late. Stefan is in love with Holly.
~~~
"So this amulet belonged to Emily." She says as Stefan pulled away from her neck.

"Yep." He says biting his wrist for her to drink. "Damon must have gotten it, but I will find out why he has that amulet."

Holly pulled away and looked at him. "Don't make things worse between you two." She says as she put her arms around him. "What you need to do is talk to him as a brother not a stranger."

Stefan moved her hair behind her ear causing her to smile. "I will talk to him like old times. I didn't repeat history." He says. "I have someone that I love more than ever."

She laughed as she kissed him. "I'm going to go to the old Fell church to see what's going on."

Stefan nodded as he hugged her. "Be careful, baby. I love you."

"I love you."
~~~
Night came and Holly was still trying to understand why her friend keeps coming here. She heard a noise and turned to see Bonnie. "Don't do that...how did you know I was here?" She asked. When she didn't get an answer, she knew. "Are you....Emily?"

"Hello, Holly."

"How..."

"I knew the moment someone from the Petrova line would be born. Different from all them." She says. "You broke the doppelganger bloodline, but right now, that's all you will learn."

"Emily, what ever you are going to do, don't." She says. "You don't need to do whatever is happening."

"I can't let him bring her back."

"Katherine?" She asked. "Emily, what are you talking about?"

Holly didn't get her an answer as she heard Damon. She couldn't really remembered what happened after that as everything went black. Elena watched Stefan go to her and pick her up. "Is she okay?"

"Yes." He replies. "But Damon is leaving thinking that I am leaving too."

"Why aren't you leaving?" Elena asked hoping he would leave Holly.

"Because I have Holly here. I can't leave her behind." Stefan says as he left carrying Holly.

Bonnie looked at Elena. "Just give up already." She says. "Holly is very special to Stefan."

"Trust me, I know." Elena says not knowing what to think about all this anymore.
~~~
Stefan laid on the bed holding Holly as she woke up. He smiled as he kissed her. Pulling away, Holly had to ask. "What happened?"

"I don't know. Damon bit Bonnie and I lied so he could leave so I can have a life here with you, but something did cause you to black out."

"I don't remember anything besides Emily saying that I broke the line."

"What line, baby?"

Holly shrugged as that was all she could rememeber. Stefan hugged her as he knew she was going to dig some more into figuring out what was going on. Even when he tells her the truth. "Holly, the night your parents died. I was the one to save you."

Holly didn't say anything else as she kissed him. "I love you."

"I love you." He says laying her back on the bed as they continued what they have started.