Chapter 1: Beginnings.

I walked into the bus following a student, he had taken an empty seat whilst I was left standing. I had spotted another seat, but the thoughts I had earlier resurfaced when I noticed that the seat beside it was occupied. I hesitantly approached the student, as I reached the seat I spoke up and decided to ask.

"Is this seat occupied? May I sit here?" I had pointed at the seat.

The girl who I had spoken to turned around, the purple hair of hers swished and she looked me with a straight face.

She offered no reply when looking at me, then as quickly as she turned; she averted her gaze and went back to staring outside. I had a gnawing sensation at the back of my head, several people were noticeably staring at us. I decided to take the seat beside her without permission.

That obviously set her alarms off as she spared a glance towards me. I sat there awkwardly as she glanced at me constantly before she heaved a sigh. Feeling some sort annoyance creep out of her, I was curious as to why sitting beside me or anyone could cause such a reaction.

I decided to initiate a conversation between us, my intention was to see how long that strong headed persona of hers could last.

"Hey, we seem to be going to the same school." I pointed out, starting with a simple but stupid question to break the ice.

Yet, no peep or sound of acknowledgment came from her. She was deathly silent whilst staring out of the window. She gave off such a stand-off aura that it seemed like any other attempts of mine would be futile.

"It's a really nice day today." I commented as I looked outside the window as well.

Once again, no response. It seemed like these usual conversation starters weren't working. I was stumped because this was practically all I got, nonetheless I tried again; throwing a wild guess that may work or not work.

"Are you by any chance in Class A?" I asked and she turned around to face me with an expression so full of surprise.

"How did you know?" She replied inquisitively.

"It was just a wild guess." I answered honestly, thought I did hope my answer was wrong.

She turned around once again, I couldn't help but notice the visible scowl on her face as she stared outside the mirror.

"Hahh..." I sighed, before leaning my head back.

I was left with no options anymore so I thought rest would do me good. I closed my eyes and got ready for a nap.

"Everyone! Can anyone please offer their seat to this lovely elderly woman?" A request reverberated in the bus.

My quick slumber was interrupted and I woke up groggily to see the commotion. Trying to open my eyes and remain fixated, I was trying to figure out what caused this commotion.

I had noticed a person, his blond hair immediately made me recognise the arrogance he was exuding. In front of him stood three people. Mainly woman, I had taken heed of a particular student and that was the cute girl who had spoken out.

From what I can tell, I had just been awoken by a fight in its later stages.

"Excuse me, but can you perhaps offer up your seat?" The cute girl, had approached me whilst I was having my thoughts. 

She looked at me and my neighbour, whilst the question was directed at the two of us. I was subject to more of the action compared to her.

Though she had turned away from me, I could hear giggling coming from her. I didn't stand up from my seat, instead I took the direct approach and also a lying approach to explain why I had occupied this seat.