Chapter 2: The class.

After everyone had settled, the teacher once again welcomed us into the school. Although her tone was strict and that didn't really instil any sense of warmth towards the class.

"Welcome to the school once again." She began before turning her gaze to us one by one. "I will explain the rules, please turn the page and you will see that in this school we operate on a system known as points. If you were to check your account, made by the school then you would know that you have 100,000 points." She paused and when I scanned the room several people were confused. "Each point equals one yen, in this school you will be able to buy anything." The following uproar was immense. Several students sprouted up from their seats in celebratory fashion.

Though, my suspicions increased. I found the idea of having this much money to use an incredible thing; maybe I can buy as many ice creams as I can. I could possibly be living in luxury.

"Ahem." Sensei coughed and then clapped her hands together multiple times to calm down the class. "Please calm down because I have more to say." The students who were stood up sat back down. "As you all know, contact with the outside world is prohibited for the next three years, only accessible in a special event. Now, as for the points, they will be allocated monthly." She ended her speech abruptly and then started pacing around the room.

I glanced at my neighbour, she seemed so fixated on the teacher that I was reluctant to even comment about it. In the back of my head I felt like she was suspicious as well, I wanted to ask but her stare only converted surface level suspicion and she wasn't deep enough.

The teacher kept on pacing and looking at all of us before she returned to the front. It seemed like a useless action but I guess she was sizing us up.

"Since today is your first day, classes will end early and you are free to explore the school campus. In this school we have all the facilities that you need. Also, in accordance with our no contact policy, you have all been given an assigned dorm room. You are all dismissed. Enjoy your school life." She left us with those words, she walked to the door and left us to our own devices.

The room soon descended into chatter, people discussing what they were going to do with their points. All the whole I sat here alone due to the label that put on me. I was technically a loner by default due to me not getting my introduction out and Kushida comment.

So I decided to just leave the class, my neighbour deciding the same as we both stood up at the same time. She spared me a glance before she turned away and began walking; exiting the class which was still lively from the announcement we had just received.

I followed her lead, but I was going to a different destination. I was heading to the dorms, eager to check out my room.

As I walked I was met with a lot of students, each one venturing in their own paths whilst some took the same path as mine. It only took a couple do minutes but I soon arrived at the building. I entered the lobby and headed to the receptionist who greeted me warmly.

"Hello, are you looking for your dorm?" She smiled amicably as she looked between me and her computer.

"Um, yes, I am." I replied and she began typing on her computer.

"You are a first year... what is your name?" She asked without looking up form when screen.

"Ayanokouji Kiyotaka." I answered.

"Thank you..." She began typing into the computer again, then she took her eyes off the screen and reached her hand under the table. Bringing up what seemed to be a key. "Here, your room is 401, on the fourth floor of the building and also." She gave me the keys before reach into the left of her and bringing up a small booklet. "Here is a summarised manual for the dorms, if you need anything please consult the manual." She smiled and I took the book before nodding.