Chapter 1

" Pull that dick out of your ass and sit
somewhere else. It's too early for your
bullshit".

 It's too early for your                                         bullshit"

I nearly fell face forward as I pulled on a sock. I was late.

I slipped on my shoes and ran out the front door. I had to make it on time.

" Jayden! Eat your food".

" dad! I'm going to be late so I don't have time!".

I couldn't hear his reply as I ran out of the front yard and into the bus that was about to leave.

I had to scream at the bus so he would come back. I received some dirty looks from the older crowd.

Like I cared. They didn't have the luxury to waste time by giving teens dirty looks. Imagine dying when only accomplishing that.

I hate old people, no exceptions. It's like they all hate everyone younger than them.

I grumbled in frustration as I sat down on a seat. Nearly flying to the floor when going over speed bumps.

" last stop! Willmore Academy".

I winced at the name. New school, new life.

I walked out of the bus and took in the school. It didn't look anything like a school.

It reminded me of a castle from a Victorian horror story, beautiful but creepy.

They were vines all over the front of the school which enhanced the Victorian look.

I walked through the gates, the smell of the entrance was almost flora but ashy.

I sighed and continued walking, recounting everything that lead me here.

It's been almost a year since the confession. The day when my father royally fucked up big time.

Cheating was one thing. Having a plan to Marry the whore was just unbelievable.

We all should have expected him to choose them over us. It was still a surprise when he packed his bags and Cindy picked him up.

Major whore.

Taking me with him a month later was the cherry on top.

I jumped off the last step onto the hard pavement. I had not gone by unnoticed this time. We couldn't have a repeat of July 19th 2019.

The day where I destroyed the only thing going for me.

Clay Addams.

The one person I least expect to hurt.

I rushed through the busy gates. It seems like more than a few people were late.

Good.

I held tight onto my messenger bag and entered the academy doors.