Chapter 15

"If I know better I'd say that you're flirting. with me?"

I laid in bed and finally finished packing my stuff

I laid in bed and finally finished packing my stuff. Part of me was happy I was leaving in 2 days. The other part of me didn't want to leave Kaden or Cameron.

I looked at my socials, seeing the videos and pictures of us at the parlour.

Most of the comments sexualising Kaden's body. She didn't care about the comments, saying they boosted her self-esteem.

I looked at my old friend's posts. They stopped attacking me with the hashtags. I was dreading seeing them again.

I knew that I had a few people there. If anyone decides to come up to me with any sort of bullshit. I'll do what I've been doing at Willmore.

Beating the shit out of them.

One thing changed from when I left. I was able to stand up for myself now. Before I would have sucked up to them.

Now all I wanted to do was make them pay for what they did to me.

"Hey, do you want dinner?".

I listened as my dad knocked on my door. He managed to screw it back on after the cops knocked it down.

"No, I'm just tired".

"Okay, see you in the morning".

I quietly got out of my bed and pulled out the box of cruisers under my bed.

The cops didn't see it. Or Cindy would have got fined, that would have been a pain in the ass.

I pulled on off and took a sip.

I looked down at the bottle in my hand. I sighed at threw it in the bin. I couldn't keep drinking my problems away.

I wanted to talk to someone, but right now Kaden was the best choice.

I let it ring, and wait for her to pick it up.

Nothing.

I called again and I just managed to reach her voice mail.

" Hello, Kaden speaking.... Haha this is my voicemail I don't check it so doesn't bother, byeeeee".

I rolled my eyes at her message. Very typical of Kaden.

I looked over my contacts. Looking for someone, anyone to talk to.

Dickwad(Cameron)

I sighed. He hasn't been a dick to me lately so it was worth a shot.

I didn't wait for it to ring, he answered straight away.

"Hey Jay, what's going on?"

"Just need someone to talk to, is it okay if I talk to you?".

"Yeah, what's on your mind?".

Before I could answer, I got a FaceTime call from him. I let my finger hover before answering it. Why did he want to call on FaceTime?