Chapter 4

" why the fuck were you listening to a conversation in the girl's bathroom?".

I expected there to be writing on the bathroom stalls, but the things written down made me nearly gasp

I expected there to be writing on the bathroom stalls, but the things written down made me nearly gasp. Shady things happen in privet schools.

I ran to the bathroom to calm down. I never expected to be confronted with my past here.

Cameron drew.

I should have expected him to pull something like this. I just wanted to go home and scream into my pillow. I know my dad wouldn't be home so I'd have the place to myself.

To cause havoc as I please.

"Yeah, she punched him in the face".

" omg, you were there?!".

" yeah! But not going to lie, she just put a target on her back".

" what?".

" Everyone is scared of Cameron's groupies, their fucking psycho".

" do you think they gonna do anything to her?".

" I'll bet my money that they'll get max's guys on it too".

" isn't max in prison?".

" juvenile detention centre Salma".

" oh, but how come his guys are still here?".

" they all turned on max and made the girl put all the blame on him too".

I quietly listened to the conversation outside the door. I quickly got up and opened the door, causing the girls to look at me through the mirror in shock.

"You think they'll try and do something to me?".

The girls looked at each other and back at me.

" be careful, this school isn't fair." A girl with a mouse-like face warned.

" I don't think any school is" I commented.

" max's guys are actual criminals, they worship Cameron for some messed up a reason".

" Cameron is a criminal?". I asked them hoping to get dirt on him for my revenge.

" no, but in year 10, Cameron beat the shit out of max. They're all scared of him, they do anything to make him look good. Anything".

One of the girls looked at my paint-covered skirt. " what happened to you?".

I sighed. " Cameron".

That's all they needed before their mouths silently formed an o.

" yeah he's hot but he has major anger problems, that's why no one wants to you know date him".

" Isn't Amy his girlfriend?".

They all looked at each other and smirked. " not for long, she texted the group yesterday saying he has no use now".

"What? She's using him?". I didn't feel 100% with people who used others.