Chapter 19

"Yeah I know, all of you are mentally fucked up!".

I decided to ignore him, not because I was petty, well just a bit

I decided to ignore him, not because I was petty, well just a bit. "Jay?". He called for me again, making me more frustrated.

"I'd prefer if you didn't talk to my clay". It was out of pure hate. I knew I'd say unforgivable things to him.

"Oh....ok".

I shrugged off the hurt in his voice, he had no right to feel hurt. It was him who tore me apart. I'm the one who should be crying or screaming at him.

I turned my focus back to the teacher, who was confiscating a phone from another student.

She placed the phone on her desk and picked up her marker.

"Guys there will be a test the week before prom, so in 3 weeks".

The students groaned causing the teacher to roll her eyes. "It will be on chapters 25 to chapter 34, so prepare yourselves".

The teacher brought out a bunch of papers, handing them to each student.

As I received the paper I noticed it was about prom. It was about how we could invite a group of people to the first public prom.

I scrunched up the paper, I knew I wasn't attending. Kelly shot me a look as I placed the paper ball in front of me.

"Do you hate prom that much?".

I switched my attention to the scowl on her face. "Yes". She rolled her eyes and placed her pamphlet in her textbook.

"Now one more thing before you guys go!".

I looked up at the teacher who had a smile on her face, obviously excited about what she was going to say.

"We have 2 openings in the debate and drama club, see me after class or come to my office if any of you guys are interested".

Some students looked excited while others dismissed the news.

I never liked clubs, so I didn't take the information as a mental note.

I got up as the bell rang, collecting my books. I walked outside of the class, wanting to get to my locker before Mara tried to talk to me again.

"Jay! Wait up".

I grimaced at the nostalgic voice. I kept walking as clay ran up to me, falling in sync with my steps.

"I said don't talk to my clay".

He pulled a weak smile. "I just wanted to apologise".

I stopped walking just to glare at him. "I told Mara this already, you guys made your bed so fucking sleep in them".

"What?".

I scoffed, everything about him was pissing me off today.

"It means, I don't care about you bloody apologise. So give up".