Chapter 9

"Shut it bitch or I'll break your arm next".

(Trigger warning: mention of suicide and rapists)

I've been ignoring Kaden for the past 2 weeks. Cameron was back to his annoying self. Being a constant bitch to me.

I figured that everyone would be talking about me, I wasn't wrong. But after being sent to the headmasters 4 times this week, they've backed off. Cowards.

I still sat in the spot where I and Kaden hung out. I was glad that she stopped trying to come up to me.

I thought I would be cussed out by Cameron but he wasn't on talking terms with her.

Something happened after the letter post. "Can you just send me the work"?

I threw a glare at Cameron, who wouldn't stop harassing me these past two days.

"I blocked you". Great reasoning.

"Then unblock me".

I washed my hands and walked out of the bathroom, where the asshole was. He was running my patience thin.

I could only handle so much. "Why would I do that".

I walked away from him like I expected he followed behind. "Cause you're not mad anymore".

I stopped and turned to him. "Why on earth do you think that?".

"Because I didn't post the letter?". He raised his shoulders in defence.

"I have lots of reasons not to like you, more to hate you".

He rolled his eyes and walked in front of me. "Oh shut up, you so emotional".

I cracked my knuckles and gave him a sweet glare. "Okay! I'll just come over to do the project".

"I'm not your fucking partner! And no way any Drew's will be in my house".

"Hey!".

"Not my problem your sister has anger issues".

He sighed and leaned against the wall. "She's not doing well, somethings off".

"I have no ties to her, after what she did I should hate her".

"I guess..."

I gave him a sharp look. " stop following me around, it's creepy".

He scoffed, looking me up and down. "Trust me, you'd have no chance with me. Let alone me like you".

I raised an eyebrow. " I wasn't talking about that but good to know!".

I gave him a fake smile and walked off. I groaned as I heard footsteps follow. "Fuck of Cameron".

I adjusted my jeans and walked over to the office. I was expecting to be it with that awful stench of lavender.