1

After The Mugen Train Arc. When Akaza And Rengoku Where Fighting Akaza Was Tried Of Rengoku Rejecting His Offer To Become A Demon Which Cause Akaza Getting So Pissed Off That He Shoving His Hand In His Mouth Containing His Blood On His Hand. As Rengoku Gagged On The Blood. He Soon Fell Unconscious. As The Sun Started To Rise Akaza Swiftly Took Him Back To The Ininity Castle.
-----------------------------------------------

------------At The Ininity Castle-------------

-------------------3rd Person-----------------

Akaza : Master, I Have Gotten The Flame Hashira To See That Becoming A Demon Is Better Than Beening A Fagaile Human

Muzan : Well Done Akaza You Surprise In What You've Done. I Will Except Him As One Of The Upper Ranks Knowing That He Can Lead Us To The Ubuyashiki's Estate.Which Leading Us To Victory Against The Slayers. You're Dismissed But Leave The Hashira Here.

Akaza : Yes Master

*As Nakime Strums Her Biwa Akaza Is Teleported To His Room*

•Two Hours Later•

------------------3rd Person------------------

As Rengoku Wakes Up He Searches The Area To Where He Is. As He's Looking Around He Feel An Unruley Presence In The Air. As He Looks Up From Where He Was He Sees Him (Muzan).

Muzan : So Your The Person Akaza Turned Into A Demon.

Rengoku : Yes, And What About It?

Muzan : Well I'm Your Lord Muzan Kibutsuji.

💭Rengoku : If I'm Correct He's The One In Charge Of This Whole Thing Going On.

Muzan : That Is Right Kyojiro.

Rengoku : How Did You Know What I Was Thinking!?

Muzan : Simple, I'm Your Lord And You Obey Me Upper Moon 4.

Rengoku : Upper 4. No That Can't Be Right Sir I Was Just Turned Resently.

Muzan : I See You Being Great Help For Us So That's Why I Chose You To Be An Uppermoon.

Rengoku : Thank You Sir For You Generosity. But Is There Anything I Should Such As A Mission Sir.

Muzan : Well There Is One Thing...

Rengoku : Which Is Sir?

Muzan : That Is If You Remeber Anything From Being A Human Kyojiro.

Rengoku: Well There Is One Thing I Do Rember Is An Estate And A Man Named Tomioka,Sir.

Muzan : My I Ask What Does This Estate Look Like?

Rengoku : I Can't Remeber Much But That It's Where The Hashira Meeting Are At Sir. But I Can't Rember The Path To It.

Muzan : Thanks For The Information Kyojiro. NAKIME!

As A Strumming Of An Biwa Rengoku Is Teleported To His Room In The Infinity Castle.

-----------------------------------------------
403 Words
Authors Note : Sorry For The Sloppy Updating For This Chapter. Have A Nice Day / Night My Readers! :)