8

As I Woke Up It Abou 6:50 Still An Hour Till I Could See My Lover

Rengoku : Ugh...

_______________________________________
------------------- Giyuu's POV ------------------

When I Was Asleep Last I Started Worring For Sanemi For Some Reason But Then All That I Suspected Last Night Became Real. Sanemi Was Killed By Upper 4, The Crow Wasn't Able To Get The Demon Name Sense Sanemi Was Screaming So Loud. Also Ubuyashiki Think It's The Demon That Started The Fire In That Town 3 Days Ago. I Was Devistated At What Happened Him But For The Demon To Be Able To Do That Means That Upper 4 And Over Are Going To Require More Than Hashira To Defeat.

Giyuu : Shit.

As I Mumble Under My Breath As I Get Ready To Do Something I Realize It Be A Good Day To Be At The Springs And Get My Mind Off Things. As I Get Read To Head The I Fell Like Was Being Stared At But Shrugged It Off. As I Headed To The Spring The Tree Surrounding The Area Where Beautiful As I Was Nearing The Spring I Found It Relaxing And Stayed From 11:54 AM - 7:30 PM. As I Was About To Get Out Of The Springs Hear Someone Behide Me And Jolt My Body In The Way Of The Noise. Everyone Else Was Asleep Except For Me.

Giyuu: Who's There.

As I Look Behind Me Better I See Him.

Giyuu : Rengoku?

As Tears Fill My Eyes I Think I'm  Hallucinating Again. As I Get Out Of The Springs. I Head Back To My Room As I Drift To Sleep I Wonder Why I Was Hallucinating Him.
_______________________________________