6

-Still Rengoku At The________Moutian-

So This Is The Wind Hashira How Funny. Mit As Well Make A Barrier With My Blood So He Can't Escape. :)

°
Rengoku : Done!

I Did This On Purpose To Atract The Hashira As I Run His Way. The Hashira Suddenly Stalls.

Sanemi : Rengoku....

Rengoku : May I Ask How You Know My Name?

Sanemi : RENGOKU YOU FUCKING TRAITOR! YOU WERE ON OF US KNOW UPPER 4 WHAT KIND OF CRULE PRANK IS THIS KYOJIRO, RENGOKU!

Rengoku : Huh?

As Tears Start Falling From The Hashira Eyes He Stands Up And Does His First Attack.

Sanemi : Ninth Form : Idaten Typhoon!

As He Jump Into The Air And Does A BackFlip As He Was Upside Down And  He Releasing A Powerful Gust Of Circular Wind Destroying He Ground Below.

As I Jump Out Of The Way The Hashira Lands Right Behind Me

Sanemi : Sixth Form : Black Wind Moutian Mist!

As He Rotated His Body In A Upperwards Motion He Was Able To Cut Off My Arm Then That's When It Was My Turn To Do Something.

Rengoku : Explosive Fireworks

As My Cut Off Arm Exploded My Blood Was Scatter In Air,Then I Egnited My Blood It Exploding As If There Was A Light Show Going On.

The Hashira Then Used Claws - Purifying Wind. They Were Able Protect Them Selfs Mostly But Still Got Hurt. Mainly A Scar To The Arm It Was Very Deep That's When I Noticed It He Was A Marechi.

The Smell Of His Blood Was Absolutely Digusting To Me I Just Had Gotten So Mad And Charged At Him,I Egniting All Of The Blood My Surrounded Me And Him Circularing The Battel Feild As The Flames Crated An Emance About Of Smoke. I Knew That It Wasn't Going Be Long Till He Dies So In The Thickness Of The Smoke I Did Something I Didn't Think I Would Do. I Puched Him Right Throw His Heart. Blood Dripping Down From Where I Puched Him. His Body Falling To The Floor. As He Died I Divoured Him After That.

Rengoku : NAKIME!!

_______________________________________
DONE!!