9

I Getting Lazy But This For 🔥🔥🔥 Rengoku's POV and 🌊🌊🌊 Giyuus POV, But Let's Start!
_______________________________________

------------------------ 🔥🔥🔥 --------------------

As The Clock Struck 7:00 PM I Told Nakime To Teleport Me To The _______ Springs. As I Get Teleported To The Springs I Watch Giyuu In The Springs He Was Under A Cherry Blossom Tree By The Water Fall The Springs Had, Hidden Away All The Way At The End Of The Springs. He Look So Beautiful As The Moon Was Parshily Hit His Face, But The Part Of The Moon That Was Shining On His Face Made Him Look Like A Porslin Doll. So Delecate, Fagaile, And Over He Look Like A God Sent From Heaven. THEN, I Had To Step On A Stick. Startling My Love As He Wipped His Head Around He Started To Tear Up.

Giyuu : Rengoku?

That's When He Blinked I Went Into The Cherry Blossom Tree Behind Him.
As He Had Gotten Out Of The Springs I Flowed Him Back To His Room Making Sure Not Make A Noise Like Last Time. As He Sat In His Room It Looked He Was Confused And Hurt. As I Wachted Him He Got Into Yukata Right Front Me Well Actually I Was Into The Closet Observing Him. My Face Flushed A Bright Red As I Looked At Him I'm  Just Amazed At His Body It Was Just So Beautiful, Then Look Way In Respect And Embarrassment. As I Heared The Ruffling Of The Sheet On The Bed I Stayed In The Closet For About 20 Minutes Just For Saftey. As I Walk Out Of The Closet I Saw Him..
_______________________________________
Çłí$f Håñğęř :)