4

----------------Giyuu's POV-------------------

As I Walked To My Estate,The Sun Was Just At It's Peek In The Sky. The Warmth Of It Was Soothing To The Touch. As My Pace Slowed I Amired Every Thing Around Wanting It To Be Like This For Ever. As I Continued My Walk To My Estate. The Birds And Wild Life Became Louder and Louder Meaning I Was Nearing Me Estate.
As I Walked Into My Estate The And Only Kocho Shinobu Was There.

------------------3rd Person------------------

Shinobu : Ara~ Ara~ Tomioka You Finally Came! I Was Nice And Packed Your Bags Sense I Didn't When You Would Have Come!

Giyuu : I'll Double Check On What You Got Me Sense I Don't Trust You Shinobu.

Shinobu | :○

------------------Giyuu's POV-----------------

As I Looked Though My Bags Shinobu Packed For Me I Put Sabito's Mask At Some How Survivored His (Hand Demon) Attack. Along With A Hair Pin My Sister Had. I Don't Know Why But I Felt Like I'll Need Them.
As Me And Shinobu Walked To The Springs Which Wasn't That Far From Here. As We Got Close To The Springs I Could See That Mitsuri,Gyomei,Tengen And His Wives Where There.
--------------------3rd Person----------------

Tegen : Ah Shinobu,Tomioka You Made It!

Shinobu : Of Course We'll Make It Uzui.

Giyuu : Can We Get Settled In Or I'm Leaving You Guys And Go Back To My Estate.

As Shinobu Clutches Tomioka's Hand Quote

Shinobu : Tomioka,Master Has Explained To All Of Us That You Can't Leave And If You Try To Make Sure You'll Regret Trying To.

Giyuu : Like I Care.

Shinobu : HOW FUNNY OF YOU TOMIOKA-SAN WE'RE GETTING YOU TO YOUR ROOM KNOW.

She Sent Shivers Every One's Spines There Except Giyuu. As She Dragged Giyuu To The Counter And Got There Keys Amitally Locked Giyuu In His Room And Standing Out Side Of His Room So Try To Doesn't Try To Escape Though The Window.

----------------1 Hour Later-----------------

As Giyuu Was Done Unpacking He Decided To Open The Window For Some Air Right As He Did Shinobu Blotted Right In.

Shinobu : What Are You Trying To Do?

Giyuu : Get Some Air Sense It's Hot In Here

Shinobu : Okay Tomioka I'll Be Going To My Room To Set It Up.

Giyuu : Okay,Bye

As Shinobu Left For Her Room Giyuu Got Ready For Bed Cause It's Was About 8:45 pm And He Should Get Some Good Sleep While He Can.

》》》》》》》》》《《《《《《《《
And Done I Hope You Like The Chapter!