7

------------------ Rengkou POV -----------------

As I Finised Reporting Back To Muzan. I Head Back To The To The Springs There I Found Tomioka-San At. But When I Was About Get There I Realized That Then I Found Them Earlier It Was About 7:30 PM When I Got It Was About 9:00 AM.

Rengoku : Ugh...I Guess I'll Go Talk To Akaza-Dono.

As I Get Back To The Ininity Castle I See Akaza Hugging Douma As He's Sleeping Which Is The 2nd Cutest Thing I've Seen Today. Other Than My Love,Tomioka.

As I Head Into My Room I See That I Left My Closet Open. Know That I Think About It How Do I Even Look?
As I Looked Around I Finally Found A Mirror. As Look At My Appearance I Know Now Why Muzan Told Me Where A Hoodie When I Went To The Festival.
My Skin Was A Grayish Like Akaza's But A Bit Darker. A Mark On My Check That Resemble A Flame On My Right Check (Face) To My Upper Eye. I Had Horns On The Top Of My Forhead Which Were Decently Long The Whites Of My Eyes A Black. Other Than That Every Thing Was The Same Eye Color, Hair, ECT. As I Got Ready For Bed I Relized Could Probaly Hide My Demon Form But I Was To Tired To Try To. As I Got Into Bed All I Could Think Was About Him (Tomioka).But As I Drifted To Sleep I Could Wonder What He Was Doing Right Know.
______________________________________ 254 words