3

-------------------With Giyuu-----------------
-------------------Giyuu's POV----------------

I Was Devistated When I Heared About What Happened To Rengoku He Was The One Person Didn't To Lose And I Had Lost Him. I'm Going To F*ck1ng Kill Uppermoon 3 For Taking Him (Rengoku)Away From Me. I'm Going To Find Him. I'm going To Kill Him

I Was Told That There Was Town That Was Masqueraded And Needed To Be Checked For Survivors So We Could Find The Demons Looks And Such. As Got There It Looked It Was A Fire That Caused The Deaths Nothing Else. But Some Of The Corpses Hade Bits Of Flesh Token From Them. So It To Has A Fire Blood Demon Art To Do This.
Giyuu : Huh... How Funny. This Just Makes Me Think Of Rengoku More... Oh Well Giyuu Get Over Just Like Tsutako and Sabito. That's Just Life...Tomioka..

Know That I'm Off That Rant Had Sensed A Stronger Presence Of A Demon Ner By. As I Ran Toward The The Sent Of Blood Was Praticaly Unbarable. I Wanted To Run Away But I Need To Check For Survivors. As I Went To House To House I Found No One Not A Single Life Was Spared I'll Have To Get Back Up For The Bodies It Would Take Days To Do The Correct Burials For Everyone Here.
Giyuu : *Sigh*
I'll get the Kakushi To This But For Know I Need To Report To Master.

As I Was Running Back To Masters Estate When I Felt Like Someone Was Just Killed. I Follow My Gut See A Slayer Burnt To Crisp And People Worry About If It'll Happen To Themselves. I Had To Asure Every That It Won't Happen Them And I'll Take Him To Saftey. As I Sprinted From The Scene.
This Was Frightening Even For Me Right In Plain Sight This Happened. What....T.This Is How The Victims Of The Demon Attack Were Like. SHIT! I Have To Pass The Danm Demon When Getting There. SHIT SHIT SHIT! Calm Down Giyuu And Get To The Master's Estate And Report.

---------------The Master's Estate------------
-----------------3rd Person-------------------

A Warm Smile Still On The Master's Face Is One The Only Things Keeping Giyuu Calm Though Out All That Is Happening.

Ubuyashiki : So This Demon Has Similarities To Fire Huh?

Giyuu : Yes Master.

Ubuyashiki : Well I'll Let You Have Week Off To Collect Your Self I Can't Let You Fight With Every Thing Going On In You Live. I'll Be Sending To Hot Springs Along With Some Of The Other Hashira. To Recollet Your Selfs.

Giyuu : But Master-

Ubuyashiki : Giyuu.

Giyuu : As You Wish Master..

Ubuyashiki : Thank You, You Can Go Back Know Also A Hashira Will Stick With You So Don't Try To Get Out Of It.

Giyuu : Yes Master. Goodbye.

Ubuyashiki : Bye Giyuu, Stay Safe. Revenge Is Not Always The Way To Go Tho Giyuu.

-------------------Giyuu's POV----------------
How Did He Know Oh Well I'll Just Go.

》》》》》 Athours Note《《《《《《
Um So About What Happened To The Slayer Is That Giyuu Ended Up Giving Him A Proper Burail And Continuing To The Ubuyashiki Estate.