Part 7

Louis's POV
My friends yank me into the kitchen and I get a beer out of the fridge.

"Okay, but if she was grinding on me like that, I would not have walked away." Isaac says.

"No, you don't understand what if it was an accident or..." Leo reasons.

"Trust me, if a girl grinds up on you and puts her hands around your neck, I don't think it was an accident!" Isaac laughs and I follow.

"Can we stop talking about this girl already." I laugh as I sit back on the counter.

"And what do you say we talk about?" Isaac chuckles.

I look forward to see Leah pulling Eva into her and then turning around and leaning down putting her hips on Eva's while dancing.
I can't resist checking Leah out.
"I see you Louis, you aren't invisible!" Isaac says.
"You like Leah? I hear she's easy." Isaac says.

"Shut up!" I say pushing Isaac gently.
"I've known her since we were toddlers she's like a sister." I lie.

"From Alabama." Isaac says.

"Cmon mate!" I say trying to get my best friend to shut the fuck up about Leah.

I don't care who you are to me, no one can talk about Leah like that.

Leah walks past me in the kitchen a few steps and pours herself a skews driver.
"Hey Leah." Leo says.

"Hey tool." Leah says.

"Ouch, tool?" Leo answers.

"Well actually, tools. Tool one" she points to Isaac "and tool two" she points at Leo.

" tools for who?" I ask.

"You dumbass." She answers.

"You let your little sister talk to you like that?" Isaac asks.

"Little sister?" Leah gasps, drink in hand.

I look down and then up at her.
"We are not siblings."

"Yeah, but, cmon we knew each other since we were kids." I say, hoping she'll answer and treat me like I haven't made the dumbest decisions in our relationship.

"Hah! Fuck no. You cut your "little sister" relationship with me off when you acted like a dick too many times for me to cut slack for."
She says. Her highlighted hair is up tonight, in a ponytail, and her dress is even shorter than the night at karaoke.

"I didn't fuck that up, you did!" I defend.

"Oh really? When?!" She nearly yells back quickly.

"When you decided to date a guy who hurts you!"
Leah looks at me mouth open.
"You told me you'd never tell anyone! Congrats Louis."
She gets really close to my face fuming with anger.
Leah's always been a hothead.
"I hate you more than I ever hated him, I hate you more than I hate her." A tear fell from her eye and
she stormed off.

Leah didn't have to clarify who she was talking about, I knew who "her" was.
And nothing had ever hurt me more than those words.

Isaac looks at me, clearly feeling awkward.
"Don't worry about it. Fuck her, she's a bitch."
I say. Not meaning a single word. But hoping that one day I will.
~
Leo and I play flip cup in the kitchen and then go to the dance floor. I guess I'm already drunk because I begin to get emotional.
I remember Leah storming out and looking sad when she saw Jason with some girl. I felt really bad for her.
I saw Leah walk in with some random guy.
He got closer to her in the kitchen and whispered in her ear.
"Ew." I said to Leo.

"Uh why?" Leo's confused.

Then suddenly he wraps his arms around her and kisses her neck! My blood begins to boil.
She locks eyes with me and kisses him. His hands trailing around her perfect body.
Her eyes still on mine she's kissing him and staring at me.
"I told you she was easy!" Isaac says laughing.
I wanna go over there and kiss her gently, with my hands on her face, not her hips! This guy is such a fucking wanker!