Chapter fourteen

AN:// Hi lovelies!
As you've probably realised, I'm not making the deadline for the watty's seeing as it's in around 7 hours. I really wanted to enter this year, however I also don't want to put a story out that I haven't given my all, and trying to hit the time frame was proving to be difficult without dropping some of my standards. I'd much rather spend more time and care with it and give you guys something I truly love, than sacrifice the editing/creativity or enjoyment of it just to get it submitted in time.
Hopefully next year I can enter, and who knows, maybe it'll even be this book depending on what the cut off deadlines are!

We'll be returning to Friday uploads, as well as Monday uploads! 

Thank you guys so much for reading and being so supportive, I hope you're enjoying!

We hit 500 reads and I'm so thrilled, thank you so much for that!!

I've rambled enough—on with the story! <3 

"What exactly are we doing here again?" Bonnie asked from behind the pile of objects that Gremory was slowly stacking in her hands.

Kimaris had found a bus stop that could take them back to Inverness. However, he also found a map that showed where exactly they were—only a short walk from a small town called Foyers, which sat along the side of Loch Ness.

When they'd arrived here, Kimaris had pointed at something on a map to Gremory, and you'd have thought he'd just gifted him the world. He managed to calm him down a little, but the blonde had practically bounced through the town since, and Bonnie had trailed after him, laughing at his excitement.

"We're here to get supplies," Gremory replied from an aisle over as Bonnie shuffled items in her arms. "Make sure to pick up some snacks for the walk if you're hungry."

Yes, that really explained everything to her.

Kimaris was nowhere in sight. While Gremory shot off into a nearby shop as soon as he could, Kimaris had bumbled something about finding somewhere to stay for the night and disappeared, telling them he'd find them later. He'd barely looked at her the whole time, choosing instead to focus on Gremory and the scenery, and she couldn't help but do the same.

That didn't mean that his eyes had left her mind, though. She'd been comparing them to every grey cloud.

How silly.

Gazing over the selection of essentials that the small shop offered, Bonnie tried not to think too much about the moment on the hill. The shiver she had felt down her spine was most likely because of the wind, and it would be stupid to think he thought anything else of their hands on his chest. She certainly didn't.

"You getting that?"

Bonnie jumped as Gremory appeared around the shelves, startling her from the daydream that had made her stop moving. She fumbled for a moment, confused, but when his eyes darted to the item her hand hovered over, she wanted the ground to swallow her whole.

The Age of AquariusOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara