how it would go

You told me something and I replied 'no.'
I came on harsh because I knew how the story would go.

Giving in would only leave me with pain and fear
A choice made by my heart is practically always sincere.

But you shared a wish and I blew it away while a wise man once told me that a unhappy wife will never stay at bay.

So if I agree I guess this is how it will go...

I'll tell you something, anything you'll believe but not a thing more.
I'll take you somewhere, anywhere.
In a place where we'll never go again and never been before.
It'll be shadowed and clouded and raining on me. I'll face storms just to set you free. I'll forget who you are, only then I can agree. That will be the only realness for me, the one condition is that I won't be me.
So i'll promise you truths and break 'm all down.
Show you lies and make you forget all that we are.
You'll be freed from my protection and I'll let you wander off, not my possession. I'll guide you and lead you just as you pleased. But I will not love you, my heart needs to be eased.
I will let you suffer and make it stop when you're hurt. You want it to be felt so let's keep your word.

The day after it'll be back to black and white and buried in stone.
leaving last night in the grey zone.