destination

I think you know I've been writing again, a last, final attempt to finish this story and close a chapter (maybe more than one...) . I have to admit that while doing so I've came across some old demons, chained monsters that I forgot all about and while wandering through my ruins it became somehow tempting to unleash them, just to see if they still have any power over me. Tempting yet foolish, so I didn't.

I kept walking, picking up some remaining pieces while I was there anyway searching for the beginning. Now, I'm far from there and it doesn't look like I'm getting anywhere, at least not closer... But I did find something else, a knowledge, a wisdom. Something became so cristal clear.

It is not until now that I realize just how blessed I am, for everything I've been through and somehow managed to survive, lucky to have felt the strength through all the bad and to be so damn blessed to have such a great destination. Ending up with someone who sees the best in me, knowing there is bad inside. Someone who is not afraid to pull me back when I'm overreacting but also leaves room to keep up with the drama. Someone who knows me, reads me, feels me. Goddamn, I am so blessed to end up here with you.

Confessions of a writer by N.K