🩸Prolouge : One 🕵️‍♂️

Third POV

A familiar haired girl struggled against an locker. She felt around. Quickly realising that she was surround by metal: rusty and cold. She shivered. Turning around she saw 3 slashed holes. She assumed it was a locker. Internally she knew she was "fucked" from the get go. Trapped in a locker, dodgy right?

She started banging on it throwing herself onto it. Only for it to open and for her to fall over and land straight on her face. Her legs were tangled together.

"U-ugh- fuck..." The familiar haired girl groaned in pain.

She lifted her head up. Noticing a blonde girl in a dark blue uniform, she held an concerned yet surprised expression.  Behind her was a classroom. The classrooms light flickered every now and then adding an creepy atmosphere to the supposed 2 teenagers on scene.

The classroom had vines and grass growing form the floor to the roof. There was a monitor and some 2 seater desks surrounding the room in rows. The windows were covered up by barbed wires with screws, screwing them into place. The classroom smelt like an old garden switehring away yet the plants looked healthy. Maybe the smell of the rust and wild plants didn't blend well together.

"A-another one..? That's... Weird- Anyway... Are you okay?" A blonde girl spoke hesitantly. She looked at the girl offering her hand towards her, to help her up. The familiar girl decided to get up on her own. Dusting of small sprinkles of dust on her uniform. She held an cautious facial expression around the blonde girl.

With the same facial expression, she stepped back a bit. Now noticing a second person. He appeared to have covered his face with his hat with a shaking deamour. Small parts of his dark blue hair was poking out.

"... Who are you guys?... Did you kidnap me?...I know... I'm not that rich if money is what y-" the familiar girl asked with an tone of panic in her voice. Slowly walking backwards.

"We're in the same situation as you okay!...My name is... Kaede Akamatsu...I don't know... How we got here! Just calm down..." Kaede placed her hands on the girls arm incase the girl tripped and fell back into her locker. Kaede threw her an soft sweet smile to lighten up the incident from before. The girl returned the smile back at Kaede as an apology for her assumptions.

"Sorry... Kaede. Who's the guy behind you?..."The girl asked, now noticing a third person.

"Ah- My name is... Sh-Shuichi" He introduced himself looking at her to see if she would have reacted to his name.

"Shuichi...?" The girl asked waiting for his response.

"...Saihara" Shuichi finished.  His figure twitched as he introduced himself

Attempting to step forward but barely nudging his feet. The girl looked at his uniform noticing that she herself wore the same one. But wore a different tie. implying that she was Older/Younger than him.

She introduced herself "Im Y/n L/n.." She flashed a small smile at the duo.

"Y/n... Love me.. I know all your likes and dislikes... We could get along so well... Darling?... DARLING?!"

Y/n quickly grabbed her head "Ouch-.. My head... M-Must have been when I fell earlier... Shuichi... Do you also know anything... About where we are,... ?" Y/n asked raising her hand, rubbing where her head hurt whilst looking at him. Y/ns gut beated rapidly. A bad feeling arose in her. As if she had met him before.

On the other hand his figure seemed to relax noticing our uniforms but different coloured ties. Maybe it was just a coincidence.

He shook his head. Adjusting his hat.