🩸Prologue: Four🕵️

Third Pov- Auditions

      .A blue-haired boy walked in with a soft grin. His hat covered his dark blue hair and palish-toned skin. He had yellow bold eyes which was such a unique contrast, to his dark color palette of clothes and hair. The lack of lights across the room made it easy to cover his blushing cheeks and his dilated pupils towards the girl standing beside him.

      .He grinned... Whilst holding onto a familiar-haired girl. She had baggy dark circles under her eyes. Forcing a smile out of her chapped cold lips. A small bruise and some fresh cuts on her cheek. She looked tired and she seemed to have struggled to balance.

      .Before the crew started recording the audition, she leaned faintly against the boy, in an attempt to keep her balance. The boy, Who only blushed harder, Bit his lips to stop himself from smiling at the gesture, Allowed her to lean on his shoulder.

      ."My-- Number... 155... My name is Shuichi Saihara" He smiled at the camera. Introducing himself.

      ."Number...153- My name is Y/n L/n." She hid her uneasiness with her smile. The camera crew ignored her shaking smile, They knew what she was going through. They research about there auditioners all the time.

      ."I want- No... I-" She stuttered, Pushing her cheeks with her mouth to speak only for them to stagger in pain.

      ."We...Plan to make.. an unsolvable... murder" He finished and corrected her sentence squeezing her hand, which had felt rough and abusive but looked like a soft touch and cute gesture on the audition.

      .Throughout the audition, which lasted 5 minutes they both finished each others sentences. Explaining there plan for an unsolvable murder. They both proposed execution ideas for different Ultimates.

-----

      .Junko, Mukuro, Izuru, and Tsumugi watched their 5-minute audio tape. With a light bulb brightening up in their heads.

      ."GYAHAHHA! Tsumugiii!!!" She held her childish persona while squealing.

      .Junko, Who quickly turned monotoned then said "We found 2 total losers... who's next, they aren't worth our time," While boredly filing her nails ready to delete the audition.

      ."Junko?- Why are there two people in one-... " Mukuro spoke softly. "Oh shush you stinky barf bag,... In your audition, you were crying and crying about joining. You begged to join" Junko mocked Mukuros face during her audition, making Mukuro smile softly at Junko for her to remember her audition. Not denying that she's wrong.

      ."What's Mukuros audition got to do with-"

      ."This is boring both of them are like every other auditioner. Why are we talking about them?" Izuru said no expression on his face. he just laid back and combed his fingers through his hair, bored.

      ."Poor people lost themselves. Although, both want to solve an unsolvable murder?" Tsumugi asked herself quickly changing the topic.

      ."Isn't it weird he specifically asked to go with her? It's like they know each other.." Izuru pointed out. still leaned back on his chair.

      .Junko watched Izuru, her eyes analyzed his words and she grinned.

      ."Tsumugi!.. I like them- we might have to write a relationship for them... Canon? Or should we just have the audience have fun with it?... " Junko questioned, quickly changing into her "smart" persona.