🎹 My Class Trial, Our Class Trial : Six 🥑

Third Pov -

"Motive...? W-We have a motive to... Kill?..." Y/n's voice cut through the dining hall. As she overheard it while walking in.

As she walked in she noticed everyone standing in the dining staring at her. Some of the faces in the room had purple tones and terrified expressions.

"Upupup! I knew I missed someone... It's hard to remember that we have 17 students instead of 16" Monokuma mentioned. Winking at the 4th wall.

Rantaros eyes squinted and looked even more suspicious of what Monokuma meant.

------

"T-Time... limit? " you whispered. You now have a time limit to kill someone. Members in the room were stressed and some reacted worse than others, counting down their days to live. Many people seemed unbothered or held an adamant face: Maki, Korekiyo. While others seemed paranoid: Miu, Tenko

"Correct Miss L/n" Monokuma hopped towards Y/n in a cheery tone.

"Monokuma!... I won't allow you to do this" A spiky-haired boy, Kaito, Said pushing forward and walking toward Monokuma. With his Monopad in his hands. Implying that he would smack Monokuma. 

"K-Kaito! Wait! ... One of the rules says... You can't attack Monokuma or... Damage your Monopad" Kaede shouted going towards the boy and holding him back. Stopping the purple-attired boy from whatever violent act he had planned to do to Monokuma.

"Kaede... Let him do what he wants to do" Monokuma taunted the Astronaut. Monokuma crossed his arms at Kaito who only gritted his teeth harder. Kaito gladly took his opportunity and walked closer to Monokuma

"Hah- Actin tough now are you Monokuma?" Kaito punched his fists together to appear more aggressive. Kaito took a deep breath and ready his arms to hit Monokuma.

Suddenly the floor shook and the aggressive vibrations felt more of a rampage than anything and behind Monokuma stood 5 Exisals. The Exsisals in comparison to Kaito were big and tough.

An Exsisal stepped forward towards Kaito. Kaitos face turned purple and he stepped back a bit. He gulped loudly and sweated profusely.

"Kaito! Be careful-" Y/n quickly shouted at the astronaut, Grabbing his attention to which he nodded at the girl.

"Now students this is what happens when you break one of the rules. Violence against the headmaster is-" Suddenly all you can hear is white noise. A massive explosion played through the dining hall. Smoke emits from the action and everyone is found coughing.

As Y/n waved around the smoke fanning it out of the way you see a purple-haired boy sitting on the floor still moving around as if he was alive. He covered his nose and mouth with his jacket.

In front of him showed the foot of an Exsisal. Monokuma was nowhere to be seen. This brought Kaito hope and he laid back on the floor 

"Father?" Monotaro questioned. Jumping out of his Exsisal Shortly all the Monokubs followed after him"Daddy?" Monophannie asked

As all the Monokubs jumped out of their Exsials running over to where Monokuma originally was but instead was a black stain. The Monokubs mourned and cried over how one of them had accidentally killed their father. They vow and promise to avenge the passing of monokuma

Ryoma's voice cut through "Monokumas dead?"He had asked he appeared to have been barely affected by the smoke still lingering in the room

"It.. appears so" Kirumi agreed with Ryoma.

"Is the killing game... over?" Many students held hope in their eyes and smiled. A couple of students celebrated the death of Monokuma.

Y/n quickly walked over to Kaito offering her hand to help him up. Kaito being the push-over he was, ignored the girl's kind gesture and stood up. Slightly pushing her hand away. Dust off any powder. He threw a charming smile at the girl. Kaito who was in the center of his mess laughed heroically and took all the credit for it. By this point. The Monokubs and Exsisals had left to mourn the loss of their father.