A/N It's technically not bad news y'all

Okay so like I don't know where to go on with this book as of where I left off, and worst of all I don't like some of the things I did with it so I don't think I'll be continuing it BUT listen, I have an idea bcs I do like the prompt here, lemme explain everything and why I'm doing this. 

So like in May I started writing fanfiction on AO3 and I know, shocker, but it was a lot of fun, I had been reading fanfics on there for a few months by then and realized I hate how I wrote on here. I don't like 1st person anymore, it genuinely is not my cup of tea anymore, I find it difficult to write in. Since then, in the back of my mind I realized that I can't just abandon my works here, I owe it to my pride and you guys to continue and see it to the end, so just now I came up with the solution to rewrite this book but with all the changes I want. 

It'll be the same thing, just better in my opinion and easier to write for. If you guys prefer this one, I am leaving it up for keepsies but it'll technically never be updated again story wise. 

Anyway, I'll tell y'all when it's up, but it may take a while considering I am gonna be preparing for college pretty soon which is sups scary, actually writing this made me a little emotional. Here I am in my last year of high school, and I've been doing this fanfiction stuff since I was 11, which is just crazy. Part a the reason I don't wanna give up on this, I've only abandoned one work and said never again. 

Well, I hope I follow through, I really do want to.