7. Fridge

I feel someone shake my shoulder.
"Yeah?" I ask.
"Get up." Robin says.

I sigh sitting up.

"Okay so you're going to be sick." Robin says. I nod. "You'll have to be dramatic get him to walk over to you. Then I'll hit him, hopefully knock him out, then we get out." He says.
"Sounds like a plan." I say.
"Yeah." He says.
"He'll probably fight you." I say.
"Yeah I know." He says looking at me carefully.

Without thinking I kiss him. He kisses me back, pulling me even closer to him.

"Be careful." I say.
"I will." He says.

We can hear him coming down.

I get off the mattress and sit on the floor.

The Grabber comes down.

"She's throwing up!" Robin yells. He sounds very worried.
"What?" The Grabber says looking over at me.

"It hurts!" I yell holding my stomach. I force my eyes to water. He steps closer.
"Can you help her?" Robin says sounding agitated.

The Grabber walks over to me. He puts a hand on my shoulder.
"What is it?" He asks me.

Robin hits him from behind.

The Grabber turns to him and throws a punch. Robin ducks. I stand up ready to jump in at any moment.

I see The Grabber take something out of his pocket.
"Robin!" I yell.

It was too late. He hits Robin in the face with it. Robin stumbles back.
"Naughty, naughty boy." He says stepping towards him again.

He hits him in the side of the head and Robin falls to the ground. The Grabber goes to get on top of him.

I run to him and pull his hair. I punch him. He hits my leg with whatever that hard object is. I fall.

"I'll be back." He says walking out closing the door behind him.

I turn to Robin.
"Are you okay?" I ask. I look over his face. He's bleeding. He breathes in through his teeth not answering. "Robin? Please say something." I say lifting his head to lay it on my lap.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine." He says. "And you?" He asks looking up at me.
"I'm fine." I say. Sure it hurts a lot but I'll be fine.

"Come on." I say. He stands up and quickly puts a hand at the back of his head.
"Shit my head." He says. He looks at his hand and it's covered in blood.
"Shit." I mutter.

I make my way to the mattress pulling him with me. I sit down and he sits next to me.

"What do we do now?" I ask. "He's going to kill us."
"No. Stop it. He's not going to do shit. We're getting out." Robin says looking at me carefully. I take a shaky breath.

Robin puts an arm around me and I lean on him.

It doesn't take long for him to fall asleep. I'm practically asleep when the phone rings.

"No fuck you." I say.
"What?" Robin asks waking up.
"It's ringing." I say.
"Answer it." He says.
"Fine." I get up and walk over to it.

It's just static.
"What? You gonna say something? Do you even know who you are?" I ask.
"What the shit kinda question is that? Do you even know who you are?" A guy I've never spoken to says.
"Yeah I'm Y/n Y/l/n."
"Yeah, well nice to fucking meet you Y/n Y/l/n. Right here. This is it."
"This is what?" I ask.
"What's happening?" Robin asks.
"I don't know." I say.

"The horrifying nightmare end of your pathetic little life." I repeat it to Robin.
"Holy shit. It's Vance Hopper. I remember you." Robin says.
"I heard he scared people." I say.
"Trust me Y/n Y/l/n, if you knew what you had coming you'd be fucking terrified. Today's the day motherfucker!" He yells. I pull the phone away since it's so loud.

"Have you tried the window?" He asks.
"We've tried everything."
"No, not everything. When the grabber saw what I had done, that was it. And he took his time with me too." I repeat it to Robin.

"What did you do?" He asks.
"Oh that fucker had to spend a fortune to repair all the damages."
"What did you fucking do?" I ask getting annoyed.
"I'm getting to that cunt wad! Or do you have some other important shit you have to do right now?"
"No no no I'm listening."
"There's an outlet in the shitter across from the john." I repeat to Robin.
"Yeah I've seen it." He says.

"On the other side of the wall there's a storage room. you can't get into that room, because there's a big ass upright freezer in the way."
"Okay."
"Break into the wall about two feet above the outlet, till you get to a panel with screws in it. Get the panel off you're into the freezer." I repeat it.
"And then out into the storage room." Robin says.
"Thank you." I say.
"For what?"
"For helping us."
"Helping you? This isn't about you. Fuck him!" He yells.

It's too loud.

I drop the phone and start to back away until I hit a wall. I plug my ears as I slide down.

"Y/n?" Robin asks confused.
I see the bottles come flying at me. I manage to close my eyes before they shatter against the wall inches away from me. The yelling stops.

"Y/n!" Robin yells pulling me close to him. I notice I'm shaking.
"I'm okay." I say taking deep breaths.

We go to the wall. I try to ignore the pain in my leg as I walk.

We get the lid off the toilet and I tell Robin where to hit. He does and continues until it starts to break. I continue to rip off pieces of the wall.

We get the square cleared out.

I look at the screws. I try to use my hands but fail.
"Shit." I mutter.

I look over at the toilet. I run to it and start to pull out some of the stuff. I find a circular flat thing.
"This should work." I say to Robin. I walk over and unscrew one. I do the rest.

We remove the panel. There's a vent.
"Stand back." Robin says. I step back. He kicks it in.
He climbs in and I follow. There's a lot of meat. We move some out to have space. We start to push and kick the door. It won't budge.

The pain in my leg is unbearable as I kick.

It won't budge.
"Fuck." I mutter.

I get out and Robin follows.

Tears begin to flow down my face.
"We're not getting out are we?" I ask.
"Y/n we're getting out. Or we'll kill him." Robin says to me. I shake my head shaking.

He hugs me.

(A.n: tell me what we think