1st Class Trip To Hell

I didn't believe my brother when he said that trouble follows me everywhere, but now I do

I didn't believe my brother when he said that trouble follows me everywhere, but now I do. What exactly am I doing here?! I had planned to be alone for a year and relax, but instead I was dragged down with my brother! Now we find ourselves in the presence of the Prince of Devildom.

3nd Person POV

"Can someone please send me back to the tower? I'm obviously not somebody who should be here," Solaris, Solomon's twin, Said scratching the back of his neck. "I'm sure they don't mind having another Exchange student." Solomon, his twin, said with a smile as he patted his back. "It's true, we wouldn't mind having one more exchange student. the more the merrier." Diavolo said as he gave Solaris his usual bright smile. "He looks exactly like Solomon, but more young and attractive, though not as handsome as me." Asmodeus mumbled, gazing at Solaris.

"He'll be staying at the Purgatory Hall, while the other exchange student who has yet to arrive will be staying at the House of Lamentations." Diavolo explained as Solaris stared at him in disbelief. 'How could he plan things so quickly?!' Solaris thought to himself as Diavolo called the emergency meeting to a close. Solomon stood up and dragged Solaris away by the wrist.

Smol time skip bought to you by Solaris eating Solomon's cooking for Simeon. (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)

Solomon and his twin arrived at the Purgatory hall. Solomon had been here for a while even before Solaris arrived. Before entering, Solomon knocked on the door. Two people sat in the living room, They seemed like they were having a conversation before the twins interrupted them. Solaris recognized them from the messages Solomon sent him. Solomon probably assumed it didn't reach him because he didn't respond.

The two angels' attention is drawn to the knock. The two angels looked at them, perplexed. Did they eat Solomon's Food by accident and become this way? No way, they would have created an excuse instead of eating his food. So why do they have two Solomons in front of them? No, the two have differences of their own. One is taller than the other (Solaris). What is going on? Also, One appears more mature and handsome (also Solaris).

The other pair noticed puzzled looks on them. They turned around to see two angels staring at them. Solomon was amused by their perplexity. He was about to take advantage of it when Solaris smacked him in the head, already knowing what he was thinking.

Solomon heeded the warning and introduced Solaris. Solaris wasn't supposed to be here, but something went wrong and he wound up here. Luke, the smallest in the room, had an o-shaped mouth as he realized why Solomon had left in a hurry after receiving a text.

Meanwhile, Simeon inquired as to how Solaris came to be here. Solaris explained that he was taking a nap after finishing a spell book that his twin had left for him when he awoke and felt as if he was falling, and then he fell in the council room. One of the student council members (Satan) noticed him and went to inform the prince. And that's how he ended up here.

Solaris was soon welcomed by the two. His twin had to leave because he still had a potion in the works. The three talked until Luke's bedtime. The two adults put him to sleep before going to Simeon's room to talk some more.

"Hey Solaris, what are you planning on doing while you're here?" Simeon inquired. "Well, I have nothing in mind, but I do hope to spend more time with you and just enjoy my stay." Solaris replied, "with me?" Simeon asked, his head tilted in confusion. "Yeah, with you. You seem like someone I'd like to spend time with." Solaris said softly with a smile, and Simeon couldn't help but smile back. Neither of them noticed that their hands had become intertwined with one another during the conversation.

"We need to go bed. We still have classes tomorrow," Simeon stated, Secretly hoping that this conversation could continue, however they do have classes tomorrow. "Come on, I haven't even been around for for a day and I have to attend classes?!" Solaris exclaimed in disbelief. "I don't assume you'll be attending because you do not have a uniform ready for you, unlike the exchange students who were destined to be here," Simeon said, hoping to add that he hopes you can attend because he's looking forward to talking to you during class and breaktimes.

"What a way to refer to me as a mistake, Simeon," Solaris said dryly. Simeon blushed and tried, stuttering, to explain what he meant. Although it was a cute scene, Solaris sighed and exited the room. Not without saying good night to Simeon and waving goodbye.

He approached his Twin's room, but before he could knock, his twin smiled and opened the door. When he's around, it's as if he always knows. It's most likely a twin thing because he knows if Solomon was ever around.

"Did you enjoy your little conversation with Simeon?" Solomon teased. Yes, he did observe and listen to their conversation. "Yeah, I did," Solaris said. Solomon sighed as he looked at him with a deadpan expression. He should have known his Twin remained as oblivious and dense as ever. It's clear that Simeon had feelings for him (the friend kind.).

"How have you been while living here?" Solaris inquired of Solomon, who simply shrugged and stated that everything was fine, but that he was occasionally distracted by the seven brothers' antics. "Well, that's mine, how about you? How are you in the human world without me?" Solomon inquired, as Solaris responded by telling him that he was just reading the books he left and napping, but he also mentioned that he met a cute fox while he was away.

As the clock struck midnight, Solaris said goodnight to Solomon before leaving so his brother could rest for the day ahead.

He dropped down to the bed that was meant for the other exchange student. As his eyes tried to stay awake, he felt a wave of exhaustion wash over him as he felt the calm and welcoming Darkness consume him.

I hope he's prepared for the troubles awaiting him.

Daily Rumors - According to rumors, Solomon missed Solaris so much while they were apart that he cried over what might happen to Solaris while he wasn't in the human world.