Hell? Nah This Is Heaven

[Y'all better have not skipped part one

[Y'all better have not skipped part one. If you skipped it, Please read it or you'll be so confused while reading this.]

Solaris POV

I woke up and decided not to go to school, which made me happy. I'm hoping that uniform never arrives because I despise school.

I walked around the purgatory hall for a while before settling to my twin's room and laying down to read a book (The Tales Of The 7 Lords). I was so consumed in reading it that I didn't even realize that it was now noon.

I sighed, Now realizing, Before sitting up and heading to my own room. I dressed up and went outside the purgatory hall. I'm going to go buy myself something because I'm bored, and Diavolo said if I run out of cash, I can just come to him for some.

I was walking around Devildom when I ran into someone. Huh? Is it a demon? They don't resemble the Little D's I saw at Diavolo's palace. "Watch where you're going!" they yelled at me, despite the fact that they were the ones who were not paying attention. "Ah, sorry." I said without feeling guilty. They shook their head. "It's not that big of a deal, you should be thankful you ran into the great Mammon!" they exclaimed, sparkles fluttering around them. I'd be lying if I didn't say they're quite attractive.

"Well, I guess you are attractive." I said, not realizing I had let that slip out of my mind. The Demon, whom I have come to know as Mammon, blushed. "H-hey, what's wrong with you?! I'm not just good looking, I'm the definition of handsome!" they exclaimed, a little stuttering. This is really cute. They try to act as if they didn't appreciate the compliment, but the blush on their face tells me otherwise. I'd like to learn more about this demon.

"Hey, how about I buy you food as an apology?" I said, extending my hand toward them. They took it as soon as I said 'Buy,' making me nervous, Knowing that my brother once mentioned a demon who ate a pillar from the demon lord's Castle, I may have dug my own grave.

"Are you paying?" they inquired as I nodded. Actually, I noticed an amusement park right around the corner and intend to take them there after our meal. "Would you tell me more about yourself?" I asked as I watched them eat. They ordered everything on the menu, but it's nothing my wallet can't handle.

They looked up at me before swallowing the entire contents of their mouth. "To begin with, you may call me the great Mammon! I am the Avatar of greed! I am also more powerful than my younger brothers! What about you, Human?!" they exclaimed proudly. I've heard of Mammon before. My twin has stated that he does not wish to become involved with such a demon. As long as you understand him, he doesn't seem so bad.

"I'm Solaris, Solomon's twin brother. Some people expect me to be like him, but we're kind of the polar opposites." I explained while playing with a spoon. I actually disliked being compared to my sibling, in fact, I dislike being compared to anyone. Why do you have to compare us? We are different people with different lives.