A Secret

After about a month since Solaris arrived at Devildom we are now led to this scene

After about a month since Solaris arrived at Devildom we are now led to this scene. (He hasn't met anyone new other than the ones he's already met in the previous chapters)

"Solomon! Get back here!" yelled Solaris as he pursued Solomon, who had stolen his favorite book. He yelled at him to return it, while the other two observed the twin bonding with each other by throwing objects. He kept shouting at Solomon even though the other two knew he wasn't angry. after the long war and getting scolded by Simeon for messing up the room. The twins laughed at each other and went to the garden to relax (I believe they have a garden, but if not, pretend they do.) Each twin had their own book, one of which was a fantasy story (for Solaris) and the other was about spells (For Solomon).

They sat next to each other under a willow tree. They were reading their perspective books in silence. Solomon began to hum a small tune as Solaris listened, becoming sleepy as a result. When Solaris couldn't sleep or had a nightmare, Solomon would hum this song to make him sleep. As Solaris fell asleep from the tune, Solomon placed Solaris's head in his lap and continued reading his book.

In Solaris's Dream ✨

He sat up as a miniature version of his older twin looked at him with concern. Solaris didn't had any control in his body as he hugged his older brother and began crying. Solomon comforted him by patting his back as he tried to stop Solaris from crying. "What's the wrong?" Solomon asked calmly. "I had a nightmare," Solaris said, hugging Solomon even tighter. "What was it about?" Solomon asked, wincing from Solaris' grip. "It was about you dying or leaving me," Solaris said as he gently pushed Solomon away and looked him in the eyes. "You won't leave me, will you?" Solaris asked, his eyes welling up.

Solomon's pupils dilated briefly before returning to their original size and softly smiling at Solaris. "Of course not. Don't worry, Your Big Brother is super strong," Solomon said as he wiped a tear from Solaris's face. "Promise?" Solaris inquired hesitantly. "I promise, I will never make you cry again," Solomon said, his voice confident. Solaris and Solomon both smiled. "Hey Mon, can you sing something to make me sleep?" Solaris asked, his face flushed with embarrassment. "Sure Ari, what song would you like?" Solomon said with a smile on his face. "Anything. Whether made up or not. Please just sing something," Solaris replied, mentally scolding himself for asking too much. "Ah, can it be a tune instead? I have a tune but I can't think of lyrics," Solomon chuckled at his own stupidity.

Solaris nodded and laid down in the bed. Solomon began humming a sweet and melodic tune. As Solaris fell asleep, Solomon's humming filled the room. Suddenly, the world or memory darkened, and bright blue eyes stared into Solaris' soul. Solaris was terrified. A hand snaked around his neck. A figure appeared behind him, as if it owned the hands that were wrapped around his neck. But that wasn't what scared him. It was because the figure resembled him but had more animal-like eyes. The figure's eyes began to glow, similar to what he saw when he first entered this dream. "LET ME CONTROL YOU." the figure said, their voice cold and eerie, as the darkness began to shake from the volume of their voice.