Bonus chap + announcement

You may be wondering how Solaris and Simeon started dating

You may be wondering how Solaris and Simeon started dating. So here's your answer.

"Solaris, please just rest for now," Simeon said as he attempted to put Solaris back to sleep. "No! I want to go outside!" exclaimed Solaris. He was behaving like a child who couldn't get the toy he desired at the Market. Simeon sighed. He, too, wanted to go out, but he had to follow Solomon's instructions or risk being cursed. "Hey, you want to go out, I want to go out, let's go out together!" Simeon exclaimed as Solaris nodded enthusiastically. Simeon grabbed his hand and dragged him through the window out of the house.

Knowing that Solomon and Luke were not present, the two fled to the demon lord's castle. Simeon banged on the large doors, which were opened by none other than Barbatos. "Ah, Solaris and Simeon, what brought you here?" Barbatos asked after giving them a respectful bow. 'Geez, Barbatos sure is the definition of perfect sometimes,' Solaris thought as he tightened his grip on Simeon's hand. "We came here because we wanted to spend time here, but the two wouldn't let us out, so we had to flee and just make a run for it," Simeon explained as he smiled calmly. Barbatos nodded and told them to wait at the couch before he turned back to whatever direction he was going because the demon lord's Castle is massive, okay.

Barbatos reappeared, this time with Diavolo in front of him. "Haha! It's nice to have some surprise guests now and then!" Diavolo exclaimed, His voice echoing throughout the castle. "Come on, we were expecting you," Barbatos said as he trailed Diavolo. 'Huh? Were they expecting us? How?' Solaris thought, looking at Simeon to see if he knew anything. He simply looked at Solaris and followed the two. Solaris was perplexed, but he followed the two.

They all appeared to have arrived at a large secluded garden. Barbatos was the only one who remained standing. Barbatos excused himself, stating that he needed to get tea and snacks. Diavolo nodded and excused himself, saying he needed to contact Lucifer. Before leaving, he told the two that they could pick flowers or play. It was now just Simeon and Solaris.

"Look over there," Solaris said, motioning to a bright blue glowing flower. Solaris rose from his seat and approached it. He plucked the flower because Diavolo had told them it was okay. He picked more flowers and began to weave them together using the stems. He walked up to Simeon, who was watching him do it, when he was finished. He smiled as he gently placed it on his head. Before looking at Solaris, Simeon touched the flower crown.

"I thought the flower looked like your eyes, so I made a flower crown for you," Solaris explained, his cheeks flushed. Simeon blushed as his heart began to race. After Solaris explained himself, Simeon felt a warm and comforting feeling. Solaris sat down and exhaled deeply. He fixed his gaze on Simeon before abruptly grabbing Simeon's hand and clutching it to his chest. Simeon could feel Solaris' heartbeat racing as fast as the blush on his cheeks.