"I don't like you."

Summary: Reader is a cheeky antihero that likes to fix drama, but also start it. The Avengers have no choice but to team up with her during the Chitauri invasion.

"..And for the next story, the masked vigilante that has been nicknamed "the Spirit"- given to them because of their sly, nearly invisible movements, has slaughtered two men. Their bodies were discovered in an alleyway with a note lying between them that read;

'Men go to prison. Dogs get put down.'

It has been a frequently used motto for the Spirit. They seem to scribble the note in blood or with pencil and paper. They have even left the message behind as they tied the still living people up for the police to find. The targets have been drug lords and some wanted serial killers. Bodies have been found, shops occasionally robbed, yet the crime rate seems to have lowered.. Is this masked person a superhero, a villain, or a bit of both?

Coming right up after this commercial break is.."

Tony sighs, flipping off the TV. He sets the remote down and rests his head in his hands. The billionaire has complex feelings towards the situation.

Steve still stands behind the couch with his arms crossed, like he has been doing while the news played.

"W-What the hell do we do?.." Clint says, gesturing to the flat screen TV.

"Are they even a threat though? I mean they have uh.. Robbed a bank and stole a hotdog from a stand but.. Christ, they literally caught one of the biggest drug lords in NYC, tied him up, and dropped him off in front of the NYPD like a FedEx package." Bruce points out, rubbing his chin.

Clint shrugs and purses his lips together.

"Bruce is righ-" Clint starts.

"That person has killed people!" Steve interrupts.

Tony merely shrugs. But seriously, this dude (or chick?) just has different ways of solving problems.. Despite Mr. "People can change and nobody deserves this
fate" 's opinion.

Natasha hasn't said anything the entire time. She was more getting a kick out of everyone's conversation. She didn't really choose either side on the matter. Sure, there was a chance that they could've had justice served instead of killing someone, but at the same time, the Spirit is right in a sense.. Men who have committed bad deeds but still have a chance at redemption deserve jail time. But those who are horrible, vile people, can't change.

The red head sighs and walks out of the room before she gets roped into the argument.

A few days later- the Chitauri invasion

"We need more help- even if it is just one person!" Tony says.

"Oh one hundred thousand times, no if you are thinking what I am thinking." Steve says, crossing his arms.

"They could be some psychopath for all we know!" The man protests.

"We need more help! We won't know until we ask! Now, we haven't got much time. Let's get out and start looking." Clint says, siding with Tony.

Steve knows that he's been outnumbered and reluctantly follows his teammates outside.

Your POV

You had just gotten back from lunch with your good friend, Wade Wilson- aka Deadpool. He called you his mini-me/sidekick once and you stabbed in the thigh with a kitchen knife.

He stopped calling you that.

But that of course doesn't mean that he had changed at all. He was still his annoying self that looked like a wrinkly ballsack or a dried raisin.