The hearing aid and jams

"AIN'T NOTHIN' THAT I'D RATHER DoOoOOO!!!" I scream from the tops of my lungs as Tony and I work in the lab.

"GOIN' DOWN! PARTY TIMEEE! MYY FRIENDS AREE GONNA BE THERE TOOO!!! YAH!!" I continue, setting down the screwdriver.

"I'M ON THE HIIIGHWAAAY TO HELL! ON THE HIIIGHWAAAY TO HELLLL!" Tony and I scream at the same time.

By the time we finish screaming the song, I have a slight rasp in my throat. I walk over to the other side of the room and take a drink from my water bottle.

"You know what we should do?" Tony asks, walking up to me.

"Hm?" I ask, continuing to gulp the water down.

He only smirks and begins to tell me his plans.

A few hours later - 2:37 am

Tony and I stand in the lab, making sure everything is hooked up. We had run around the main floor of where the Avengers sleep and had added huge speakers everywhere.

"Alright, Jarvis, work your magic." Tony says out loud, clapping his hands together. 

All of a sudden, on every single intercom and speaker on the floor, this bellows out:

"YOU KNOW WHERE THE FUCK YOU AREEEE??? YOU'RE IN THE JUNGLE BABAYY!" Axl Rose's voice screams out through the entire floor. Normal people would have had to cover their ears at the loud sound, but Tony and I were immune thanks to Metallica playing 24/7.

"TIME TO WAKE UUuuUuUP! TIME TO DIIIEEEEEEE!!! WOOOHHHH!!!" The voice screams.

Then, Slash's guitar solo comes on and begins to strum along to Welcome To The Jungle.

Tony and I high five each other as two faint shouts of anger come from down the hall.

-

Clint sits up in bed at the faint sound of music playing. He groans and turns his head on the pillow, staring at the door as light flows in from under it.

"Wh-What the hell?" He tiredly mumbles to himself as he looks at the clock.

He sighs and props himself up on one elbow. He reaches his left hand out and blindly searches for his hearing aide.

He flicks the lamp on and carefully hooks the hearing device into his ear.

He then turns it on to maximum hearing.

"BRING YOU TO YOUR SH-N-N-N-N-N-N KNEEES, KNEES!!!! AH, I WANNA HEAR YOU SCRE-"

"SON OF A BITCH!" Clint screams, before fumbling to rip his aide out and throws it to the other side of the room.