Before the Storm

Aegon along with his court made it back to king's landing. Annora never saw anything like it before. Her and her handmaiden made it to the red keep where Aegon took her hand into his as they walked inside.

Annora saw the throne, the throne that thousands if not millions fought over in the past. It tried to change hands but the Targaryens all ways claim the power and the iron throne.  

" Welcome to your new home little wolf." Aegon said as he looked down at his new bride to be.

" This is where I leave you until our wedding day." Aegon said as he readied himself leaving Annora alone inside the throne room.

Annora felt out of her place in king's landing. She only has herself and her northern handmaiden with her. Annora was shown to her rooms inside the red keep, much different from Winterfell. She was not sure what she could do with the space she has now. As Annora's things were bought inside her new rooms someone else came into her rooms.

And that was Queen Sarrella Martell came into the room with a smile on her face.

" You must be Princess Annora Stark from the north?" Sarella spoke

" Yes I am. Your Queen Sarrella Martell."

" Oh please call me Sarrella. You will be the next wife to the king." Sarrella spoke.

Annora said nothing, what could she said. Sarrella could see the discomfort in Annora's face.

" You miss your home? And you can not understand why the king choose you?" She spoke to Annora

Annora nodding her head.

" It is alright to be scare or nervous about things that you can not be sure of. It is a part of life. But don't worry, I will help you, the others as well. Now let us get this room fit for a new queen. And try on some dresses for your wedding."

Annora and Sarrella worked away in the rooms putting things away and when finished Sarrella pulled out some dresses for the big day, which was in a few hours.

After trying on a few dresses Annora was ready. Sarrella was proud of her work and she helped Annora out of the rooms coming to a full stop to wait for the carriage to arrive. While they waited Queens Mara Sunderly, Leonore Velaryon and Cassanna came over to greet Annora while the last few wives of Aegon did nothing of the sort. In fact those women hated their husband and that he keeps on marrying women. They did not understand the method to his madness.

" You look beautiful dear" Queen Cassanna Hollard said to Annora.

" Thank you." Annora spoke back

" Now don't you worry, everything will be great" Queen Mara Sunderly said hoping to ease the nerves Annora could have.

They helped Annora into the carriage that will take her to the location she needs to be for her own wedding. Thousands of people were watching the wedding unfold. The kingsguard were on the steps to the building where the king was along with the children of King Aegon from his wives. That was a mixed feeling that Annora had in her bones.

The doors open up showing even more people for this wedding Annora took a deep breath before continuing walking where Aegon stood. Aegon stood strong and beautiful with black and red colored clothes and his white hair.

In a mere hours King Aegon married again. The feast was in full, people laughing and enjoying themselves while in the back of Annora's mind she was racked with nerves on what will happen later.

The bell rang though the main room where the feast of the king letting everyone know that it was time for the bedding ceremony. Annora and Aegon walked together with the kingsguard following them. Annora tried to keep her breathing down and to keep in calm. But she was scared.

Aegon took Annora to his rooms for the bedding ceremony. The doors open and then the doors shut. The kingsguard, just two for the night stood by the doors of the king's rooms. Annora stood still looking down at the floor. Aegon walked closer to her bringing up her face.

" Don't be scared. I will never hurt you. Never. I will be gentle no need to worry my little wolf." Aegon said as he kisses Annora's lips moving back to the bed.

Annora and Aegon went the night, a few times together in the bed completing the bedding ceremony as man and wife. Walking up in the morning Annora was confused for a small moment but she remember everything had happened leading up to this point. Her handmaiden came to help her to start her day.

Annora along with her handmaiden looked around the red keep seeing everything before getting lost only to be found by Sarrella. She helped Annora and her handmaiden into the gardens where the others were at.

Annora saw some of the wives only missing Queen Joan Lynderly and Queen Maeve Brax. And Queen Olive Osgrey was doing things behind people's backs that will end badly for her in the end.

In the rooms of Queen Maeve Brax, Joan was there in the room.

" Another wife. Where she will bring more children by the king and possibly our children might get out of the running for the throne. I mean it will hard enough with the others and there children. Maeve, I am not sure what we can do" Joan said

" We plan, wait and we make our moves. To get rid of every single one of them, where we will control the power." Maeve said as she looked down at the other wives in the gardens. But something caught her eye, the first person she can start with is Leonore's daughter and only child, Princess Aysanna.

Princess Aysanna Targaryen

Maeve saw that if the princess was taken out the chips would fall into place. The battle for the throne and mostly, power.