The Bloody Lannisters

Lord Otto Lannister - Old war general, head of the family since his sons were all dead. 

" We were to late lord, the Tyrell's already got there before we did

" We were to late lord, the Tyrell's already got there before we did. And the heir will marry Lady Sabine Tyrell if not now."

" Hmm" Otto grunted

" It does not matter" Otto spoke out

" My lord?" The man asked confused.

" There are more sons from the King. And besides the royal family are losing the princes left and right. None of us know how long Prince Rhaegar will reign for or even if he gets the throne." Otto said

" Then what is your plan my lord" the man asked

" My grandchildren, granddaughters to be more on the point."

Otto got up from his desk, calling his grandchildren to come down to discuss important matters. When finishing with the important matters they will make their way to the capital.

Lord old Otto took his granddaughters, Lady Esme Lannister, Lady Jane Lannister and Lady Helen Lannister and only two male grandsons. It took a while to get to king's landing but the lannisters made it none the less. Just like the Tyrell's the Lannisters had to clean up their image, they have Tyrion Lannister to thank for that. It took years for people to trust the Lannisters again. Along with the Lannisters how to look other places for money. They more than thrived.

Getting inside the palace the old lord Otto Lannister greeted the king and Aegon did them same. Who was wondering why the old man made his way to the capital.

" Your grace, I wanted to offer you something that can bring an unbelievable strong hold between to our houses." Otto said

" You do? And what will that be?" Aegon said

" Marriage, your grace. Any of my granddaughters with any son you chose." Otto spoke.

The talk between Otto and Aegon went on for hours inside the small council room trying to find a common ground. Aegon agreed to the match between to their houses. After leaving the small council room Aegon went to the rooms of prince Maelys to tell his son the news of his bride to be.

That Aegon give the choice to his son that he could pick his bride.

When a few days passed inside the capital Prince Maelys walked with his father and brother to the garden where the lannisters were standing for and waiting.

Prince Maelys saw the lannisters, talking a breath before going on. Looking over the granddaughters Prince Maelys did find one he liked, and that is Lady Esme Lannister. She was more shy than the others, Prince Maelys just saw that she was different then her sisters. And he could work with that.

Lady Esme Lannister

Otto felt such pride that his plan was working but little did he know that his own granddaughter would betray him in the end