Brother's War Part 1

Aegon - 

When being told that one of my daughters were poisoned I had this worry in me, all the way to my bones. I can not understand how or why that happen. I ordered the palace to be locked down so everyone can get checked, the later result the person who poisoned my daughter was not found. Making me think that it is a little close to home. After that I had my eyes on all of my children. That is where things gotten worst for my family, when a month passed I found out from my hand that my brother's wife and his daughters were dead. While my brother was on tasks, but he was close to home when the attacks happened to his family. 

But me being me I had to check everything, where I found out that my brother most likely has a hand in their deaths but can not be proven that he did those things. But in king's landing I tried my best to keep tabs on all of my children I have with my wives, and for Annora. She was able to give birth within a year of our marriage. That great thing that happen when the maester came in to tell me the sex of the child, I could not think that Annora would give me three at once. All boys, as the maester said there is no record of any births like this. Bring me a smile on my face at my three news sons to my growing family I have. I given the names to the new born princes as it is tradition for the kings to name the children. Starting with the first to the third, Aemon, Baelon and Valerion. 

It took some time for Annora to get better after the birth and she did so well, I could not be more proud of my wife. By now I am sure that her family heard the news of the royal birth, making me wonder how the north is feeling right now about all of this. Pushing that in the back of my mind I make my way down from my rooms heading to the throne room to start the day. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Calling the meeting inside the throne room where I called my wives and all of my children to share the news. Specially my daughters, I want them to be married and out of King's landing. Being here right now I can see that something will happen, maybe from my brother or someone else inside the capital. Which I worry for them and I want them to have a great future and lives of their own, not worrying that they might be killed if they stay in king's landing. 

Seeing all of my children lined up I see all of their faces making me know that what I am doing is the right thing. 

" Everyone! welcome, I want all to know that the young princesses and princes that I chose will be marrying" I said and the court claps with joy of the news. 

" My daughter Princess Aria Targaryen step forward." I said, I watch my daughter walk and stand in front of me. I kiss her forehead before going on. 

" The princess will be marrying Lord Alfred Selmy." I speak and I see my daughter's face light up. Calling Lord Alfred Selmy forward so he can meet and speak with her for the time being before they get married. 

" Next, Princess Alexandra Targaryen and My heir, Aegon step forward". 

" My Alexandra, you will be marring Lord Henry Dondarrion. And for you, Aegon, I thought it best that you marry Lady Alys Umber. She is on her way here as we speak." I said and I watch my children's face with joy emotion. After that I cleaned up some rebels that were on the shore lines and other issues inside king's landing. When I was able to finish I went to see Annora and my other sons. What warmed my heart was when I saw half of my wives helping Annora and the babies. I leave softly so they could not here me, my king's guard followed close behind, when I turned a corner I could hear someone speaking. I stood there trying to listen, getting closer I could see some servants within the palace speaking about " The king, will have to fight him" " The prince is gathering an army as of right now". " I am sure there will be a war". 

I hear them going on and on, again I leave and head to my rooms pulling out the last location where my brother was from my spies tell me. Feeling the anger growing inside of me by the second I call for my king's guard. 

" Bring me Ser Mooton"

" Yes your grace" 

Moments later 

" Your grace." Ser Mooton spoke

" When you came apart of the king's guard by my orders, I saw this strong warrior inside you. Am I wrong about that" 

" No, you are not wrong your grace" 

" Good. I called you here for a reason Ser Mooton. I might being going to war against my brother. A fight might happen, and if I fall, I am not sure what will happen to my wives nor my children. So that is why I am naming you sworn shield to my wife Queen Annora and her children from today, and on." I say

Watching Ser Mooton frozen for a second before getting down on his knee. 

" Thank you, Your Grace. I will not fail you nor Queen Annora" 

" I Know." 

After that I talked with Ser Mooton about the plans that I have for the daughters, so they can be married off. I need to focus on what my brother has planned for me and my city. I need to know.