Power Move

It has been 7 months in king's landing. Queen Maeve and Queen Joan were working there plans on getting rid of some the royal children. Queen Maeve wanted to get rid of Princess Asyanna first than anything.

Who will miss an princess?

In the chambers of Queen Maeve the doors opening up showing the king's brother. Prince Viserys.

" Your majesties" Viserys mocked in his voice.

" Prince Viserys. What are you doing in the capital?" Queen asked of him

" Oh just wanted to look around my city. Since I can see and I know what you two are planning. Which I am all for it. Also I wanted to see my brother's new wife. I never been with a northern princess before, I believe I have a chance with the little wild northern girl." Prince Viserys spoke while looking around the room.

" So, who will you two kill first?" Viserys said as he sits down on the bed of Queen Maeve's. Both of the Queens look at each other wondering if they should tell him or not. Queen Maeve was the first one to spill everything to Prince Viserys. 

" I am looking forward on your plans and I hope for your sake they work" Viserys said before leaving the room. 

Prince Viserys walked through the halls of the red keep taking a look around the place. He reached the iron throne, he looked at the throne wanting it more than ever but he needed to get rid of his brother and his brother's sons. He was not worried about the daughters because Viserys still believes that no one will follow a girl. As he looked at the iron throne someone was walking with an guard detail. Coming into view with a tall stunning woman wear light blue powder dress. The unknown woman had a smile on her face when she saw Prince Viserys, her husband. 

" Viserys!" the woman yelled getting the attention of Viserys. Viserys had a look of distaste when he saw his wife. He was hoping that she died a few years back. He did not care for the woman at all nor the children he had with her. Which are daughters, only daughters. He hated his brother for forcing him to married and that it was a house in the westerlands at that. 

" It has been so long! I am very happy to see you again, my love. I have missed you. Did you miss me? Our children?" 

" No" Viserys said while he looked into her eyes. 

" I was hoping that you and the children would have died" Viserys said again with disgust in his voice. He backed away from his so called wife taking one look at the iron throne before leaving the room all together. And for his wife, she had tears going down her face. She could not understand why he was like this way. It broke her heart. She walked the back she came from ready to leave King's landing, to go back to her home in the westerlands, to her daughters that she loves. Because her daughters are every part of her and not of their father. 

Later that day Queen Maeve was able to get inside the princess Aysanna room where she was able to poison her food that were waiting for her. But being dumb Queen Maeve grabbed the wrong type of poison from the maester shop. Believing that she did everything right, Queen Maeve left the room and carried on like nothing will happen. She reached the throne room where it was full of lords and ladies and Aegon was on the iron throne, some of the wives were there as well but not all. Queen Maeve looked at Annora with such annoyance in her glaze she did not care who looked at her. Maeve moved her way inside the court getting to her spot, which was standing to the first Queen. Queen Maeve looked over the crowd seeing Prince Viserys looking at Annora, he had a smile on his face. Prince Viserys started to make his way towards his brother and new sister in law. 

Standing in front of his brother, Viserys bowed his head towards Aegon, playing his part for the time being. 

" Brother" Aegon and Viserys said to each other

" It is good to see you again Viserys, it has been very long since last time." Aegon said 

" Yes, it has been. But hopefully that can come to a stop for both of us." Viserys spoke with a fake smile on his face. His eyes traveled down landing on Annora. 

" Brother, this is my wife, Princess Annora Stark of Winterfell." Aegon said with pride in his voice

" Yes, I have heard about you, from what I heard, your beauty does you no justice." Viserys says as he is still playing his role. Between the three of them, Viserys was able to get a better understanding with his brother and his brother's new wife. Also finding out that the other wives and the children, some of the children are okay with another Queen. 

As everyone was in the throne room one of the handmaiden's to the princess Aysanna came running into the throne room looking for the king. She told King Aegon that something happened to the princess inside her chambers. Aegon with his kingsguard followed him going to the chambers of his daughter. Seeing that the maester was already there, trying to see what the issue was. Aegon got closer to his daughter holding her hand. 

" Your Grace, Your daughter, the princess has been poisoned." The maester said

Everyone in the room gasped from the news that the maester said. Aegon became in raged by the news himself. 

" Can you save my daughter?" Aegon spoke with growing fear in his voice. 

" Yes, I can and will your grace. The poison was used wrong." The maester spoke making Aegon sigh with greatness of the news that his daughter can be saved. 

" Then start your work Maester. Lock the palace down, every one gets checked" Aegon spoke to his kingsguard. Following the king's orders they went off though out the palace. One thing that Queen Maeve did not know that the poison that was used feels a trace on the hands. 

Can Queen Maeve get out of this?