four

there was one last thing juliet had to do in new york before going back home to london — a euphoria cast party. she wasn't a main part in the cast but juliet was on set from the beginning of it because her instagram account caught jacob's eye, bringing her to the set of euphoria because the 'vibes' matched.

juliet had a little role within the friendship group of kat, maddy, vape girl and cassie. the character she played wasn't anything like juliet in real life, but, all the characters played in euphoria are nothing like the actors or actresses. that was juliet's favourite part of acting, watching as people placed this believable façade over their real identities to play this fictional character.

and as she was on the set of euphoria, her relationships had grew strong between them all and especially with jacob and sydney.

the party was a costume one, juliet deciding on a more modern dorothy, or cinderella, whichever people want to choose more, and she was extremely excited to finally let loose on the night out and party with people she feels comfortable and happy around.

"mummy, daddy is here!" jasmine shouted out to juliet before she walked over towards the front door and opening it to find zayn standing with a bag on his shoulder. "hey. . ." juliet said; awkwardly.

she shuffled out of the way to allow zayn access to enter the house, watching as jasmine ran up to him before he spun her around in the air. jasmine's laugh echoed through the minimal house as zayn began to tickle her stomach slightly, "i've missed you so, so, so much, jas!" exclaimed zayn.

juliet couldn't help but feel her lips tug into a smile as she watched the two bond. she couldn't deny zayn being a good dad because he was an amazing one. "i've missed you, too, daddy. mummy sometimes plays your songs when i miss you too much," jasmine responded.

juliet watched as zayn chuckled slightly before he twisted his head towards juliet: "really?"

it was true. whenever jasmine was feeling down and needed to be comforted by her dad, but he want there, juliet would play his songs. whether that being his own songs from his solo-career or his songs from one direction, jasmine always amazed when she found juliet within most of the music videos: what makes you beautiful, live while we're young midnight memories, best song ever, night changes.

"she's been up all day and hasn't had a nap so she'll be ready for bed pretty soon, even if she tries to deny it, ignore it, she's only excited because you're here," explained juliet before zayn nodded his head as he took in the explanation, noting it within his mind. "if you need anything: message, call, email. i don't care. get ahold of me, please. oh, and help yourself to anything, what's mine is yours." juliet said as she paced around the living room before putting her heels on.

juliet placed a kiss on jasmine's lips: "bye, baby. i love you. . ."

jasmine smiled as she replied hazily with the same thing: "bye, mummy. love you too."

she waved zayn goodbye before exiting the house with a thousand reassurance from zayn that jasmine will get some sleep.

@juliet posted a picture

♡ liked by zendaya, daz_games and 12,279 others▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

12,279 others
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

@julieta | my work wife says we're becoming more @sydneysweeney

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

view all comments

@sydneysweeney
who needs mystery man when you've got me, sweetie?
     ⤷ @juliet
petition to make a cassie and veronica relationship happen in euphoria

@username1
only me who's wondering where jasmine is??

@username2
if juliet is at the euphoria party, than where is jasmine and who is she with?

@username3
isn't liam in new york right now?!?? i knew he was the dad
     ⤷ @username4
liam is in california...

@username5
okay dorothy and marilyn monroe i see you!!

@zendaya
i think i need to be your new work wife
     ⤷ @juliet
like katherine said: "it's okay to love both."

@celebupdates posted a picture

♡ liked by zayn, username7 and 179,917 others▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

179,917 others
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

@celebupdates | picture: jacob elordi and juliet ambrose kissing at tonight's euphoria cast party😱
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

view all comments

@username1
SOMEONE PLS EXPLAIN WHY ZAYN LIKED??

@username2
IS IT JUST ME OR IS ZAYN AND JULIET ALWAYS INTERACTING

@username3
ZAYN LIKED?! THIS IS HIS FIRST TIME ON THIS ACCOUNT AND HE LIKED THE NEWS WITH JULIET

@username4
love how were all convinced zayn and juliet have something going off
     ⤷ @username5
ive always said jasmine looks so much like zayn