twenty-four

what was meant to be an innocent family bonding time turned out to be an intimate touch for zayn. when jasmine left to clean herself up, ready to bake, zayn decided to dip his hands into the untouched black paint and cover her breasts on the paint.

juliet gasped: "no fucking way! why would you do that, idiot?"

zayn couldn't help but laugh at himself before wiping the exes paint onto a small towel that was placed on the concrete floor so jasmine's paint wouldn't drip and ruin the tiles. he was definitely proud of this moment before juliet rolled her eyes, chuckling herself after a while of realisation.

"i know we was doing hand painting but not this kind," juliet replied before zayn stood up to walk away, still laughing to himself. "you coming or not?" he asked as he stood at the patio door, staring down at her — mouth still wide open in shock.

juliet stood, feeling as clothing was thrown at her before she removed her stained top and put on the other one. smelling the scent that was zayn's before noticing he had chucked her a spare top, one found in the pile of clean clothes that needed to be took upstairs.

she smiled slightly, tugging on the ends of the shirt and dragging in the scent through her nostrils, it intoxicating her brain. jasmine soon rushed down the stairs, different and much cleaner clothes as well as clean hands.

zayn pulled her hair into a ponytail to keep it from out of her face before applying her apron on.

"what do you wanna do after this?" asked juliet as she saw it was still early ours in the morning. they had a whole day of lounging around the house, or going out and exploring the city streets of london.

"we can go out? we need more shopping in," announced zayn as he opened the fridge to get the ingredients out, spotting there was hardly anything in the fridge to make meals from.

"agreed. maybe we can go for a meal, we haven't been for one in some time," juliet replied as she also put her hair into a ponytail to keep it from falling into her face, but also into the sweet snacks they were about to make.

zayn turned to look at her: "are you asking me on a date, ambrose?"

juliet rolled her eyes: "only if you want it to be, malik."

they were joking, but it felt so right. it felt so natural with them, like it was meant to be between them. the whole world stood still whenever they were with each other, nothing surrounding them mattered besides jasmine.

maybe this was how things were meant to be.

@zayn posted on his story