five

private message !

z🌻what the actual fuckjuliet

z🌻
what the actual fuck
juliet

jul🌷
wjat hsve i done npw

z🌻
how drunk are you
right now?

jul🌷
DRUNK?! whst is
drink?? oo more drinks
plrsse

z🌻
and you fucking kisses
jacob?!

jul🌷
plrase, yiure acting as if
wr are tohether

z🌻
do you need me to
come and pick you up?

jul🌷
NO!
stay home with jas..
ik goinh to stau ah jacob's
house

z🌻
jasmine hasn't gone to
sleep yet, a late night
drive might do the trick
plus, it's midnight and
you're fucking drunk as
fuck...

jul🌷
fjne. come pkck mr up.

z🌷
see you in thirty, yh?

make sure you're ready,
juliet.

as they sat on the curb, juliet leant her head into jacob's chest. the feeling of the alcohol began to churn within her stomach as she felt butterflies flutter around, moving the alcohol into a whip that makes juliet gag. jacob continued to give juliet bottles of water as they waited for zayn to arrive.

this wasn't how juliet wanted the night to end. she wanted to stay somewhat sober to drive herself home, and come home to zayn and jasmine as sober as daylight, but things changed. zendaya thought it would be fun to get millions of shots into their system and juliet couldn't refuse because this is how she thought the night was going to end. though, in different circumstances.

"you're burning up," said jacob once he felt the warm temperature of her skin, juliet nodded her head before coughing slightly after she gagged. "i'm going to be sick," juliet announced before leaning off of jacob and allowing the fresh air to soothe her warm skin, asking jacob to zip down her dress slightly so she could relieve the heat and pressure against her stomach.

"jul! you here?" zayn shouted as he drove around the parking lot, trying to find juliet. once he did, he scowled.

he looked behind him, at jasmine fast asleep in the car, before exiting to walk towards them. "what you fucking doing? why is her dress coming off?" asked zayn before juliet looked over at him with droopy eyes from the amount of alcohol she had endured that night.

jacob raised his arms in defence: "she asked me to zip it down. something about being too hot. feel her, bro, she burning up!"

zayn looked over at juliet and immediately wiped his hand onto her skin, his mouth widening as he felt the extreme temperature. "i'm taking her home, yeah? go back to your fucking party, man," as soon as zayn said that, jacob nodded his head and walked inside the building. juliet's eyes began to flutter as she knew she was about to fall unconscious.

zayn watched her intensely: "babe, you okay?"

juliet shook her head at the question before feeling herself fall into his arms, zayn struggled slightly before carrying her upright and dragging her body towards the car. fastening her in the seatbelt, he heard the small whine fall from jasmine's lips, "daddy, is mummy okay? she doesn't look good."

zayn sighed before nodding his head, moving locks of fallen hair out of juliet's face as he made sure she was secure. "she's fine, jas. she's sleeping, like you should be," zayn smiled before closing the door and entering the drivers seat, watching as jasmine's eyes fluttered off into closure before he started the car and drove back to the house.

when he arrived, the first person he worked on was jasmine. he lifted her up as gently as possible and took her upstairs to her room, singing softly as she nearly woke. "night, jasmine," zayn said as he kissed her forehead and turned her nightlight on so, if she woke, she wouldn't be in complete darkness because he knew that frightened her.

and then, he made his way down towards the car to help juliet.

he carried juliet into the house, settling her down onto the couch before feeling her temperature again. he knew what he needed to do. years ago, when they used to drink together, zayn remembered that juliet always got a high temperature and sickness whenever she drank, and the resolution to that was for her to have a cold bath.

he walked towards the bathroom, turned on the cold tap and then walked back into the living room to see juliet cuddling her knees. "i didn't want to kiss him. . ." was the only thing she said to him, her words little less slurred than before.

zayn placed himself next to her, nodding his head slightly as he sobered in her words. "i don't care. we aren't anything, right?" juliet sighed at his reply before he grabbed her hands and gently took her over towards the bathroom, "you wanna bathe me?" it was something they had done before.

"i don't want you to somehow drown," zayn joked before they both laughed and juliet began to strip. "you can keep your underwear on. i'll go find some bikinis," and he did just that, finding an orange bikini that she put on herself as he turned around to give her privacy.

juliet stumbled as she walked towards the bath, shivering once stepping into it and allowing the the water to fall over the edge due to her carelessness. zayn rolled his eyes before putting dry towels over the area to soak in the overflowed water, "go slow, jul."

soon after, zayn grabbed a sponge and began to drag the cold water over juliet's body.

the feeling of his fingertips spreading across her body happened soon after, him soothing his way across her skin to allow the cold water to soak her hot temperature. he ran his fingers under her bikini-straps, not wanting to miss any part before she faced him with flushed cheeks.

her smile grew slow, his fingers dipping into the cold water before he wiped at her face. "you're so pretty. . ." juliet told zayn before he chuckled slightly, using facial cleanser to wash her make-up off so she wouldn't freak about getting acne the next day — not that it wasn't natural anyway.

"you think?" zayn asked, juliet shivering every time  his fingers touched her bare skin.

she smiled: "i know."

after a while, juliet began to sober up and her temperature was back to normal. she dressed herself in some revealing clothes for her to sleep in. "you can stay the night, z. either on the couch, spare bedroom or—" juliet didn't finish her sentence, looking over at him with anticipation so he'd get the memo.

"—or here." he finished the sentence for her, juliet nodding before he removed his clothes, which left him in his boxers, and walking towards her bed.

"juliet, you promise to never do this again? i was so fucking scared because i don't know this jacob guy," zayn didn't expect anything bad from him, all the news he has heard about jacob elordi has been good. besides his character on the tv show — euphoria. "please, promise me."

juliet nodded her head before both of them comforted themselves between the sheets. "i promise, z."