eight

today was the day jasmine and juliet return back to london. as much as they loved spending their spare time within new york and the beauty of it during the season, through the stresses of packing and making sure they both had everything, they were ready.

but, there was one thing juliet couldn't believe, zayn returning with them.

knowing they were going to exit a plane meant that there would be paparazzi everywhere, ready to take intruding photos of zayn. luckily, some people didn't suspect them being parents to jasmine, they suspected their friendship was still strong from one direction years.

"mummy, where is daddy?" jasmine asked as she skipped towards juliet, her smile bright as she began to fiddle with the handle of her pink suitcase. juliet sighed before opening her phone to jog her memory on what zayn had messaged her: "he'll meet us at the airport, baby."

jasmine nodded her head before juliet took another glance around the apartment and declared everything was ready and they could return back to london. "c'mon, baby, our flight is in a couple of hours," the two got a cab towards the airport, jasmine almost falling asleep in the car.

as they reached inside, juliet smiled when she saw zayn, jasmine running towards him and him welcoming her with open arms. jasmine acted as if she hadn't seen zayn in years, when it had only been a couple of hours since yesterday. juliet was enjoying the silence of it being only her and jasmine for those couple of hours before zayn was joining them in london.

"mornin', jul," zayn said as juliet walked closer towards them, holding both suitcases within her fingertips. "morning, z," the nicknames for each other always warmed both hearts.

@celebupdates posted a picture

♡ liked by username2, username7 and 239,197 others▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

239,197 others
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

@celebupdates | zayn malik spotted in new york airport!
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

view all comments

@username1
this man is getting finer and finer every time i
see a photo of him, i swear
     ⤷ @username2
of course, it's THE zayn malik

@username3
DAMN HE IS FINE FINE

@username4
WAIT WAIT WAIT i was at the same airport and saw him!!
     ⤷ @username5
you have to tell us more was he with anyone??
     ⤷ @username4
umm... i recognised her from the music videos and pap photos shes in
     ⤷ username6
do you mean @juliet
     ⤷ username4
YES, HER! he was with her and her daughter, jasmine.