Chapter 6: The Enemy and a Prank

Liz burst into the Defense Against the Dark Arts classroom, with her three friends, somehow on time.

Harry rose an eyebrow, "Where have you been?"

Liz smiled, "None of your business."

Harry just rolled his eyes and started talking to Ron.

Seamus looked to Liz, "What classes have we missed?"

"Uh....Transfiguration, Potions, and Charms." She replied.

Lorcan frowned, "Those were the first lessons too...."

"It'll be fine." Ginny said.

Quirell walked into the classroom, "H-h-hello c-c-class."

Liz rose an eyebrow.

Quirell continued, "W-we h-have a v-visitor t-today..." With that, the Remus Lupin walked in.

"Hello." He spoke briskly, "I'm Remus Lupin."

Lorcan grinned.

Liz perked up. This was about to get interesting.

Remus continued, "I'll be here every so often to help out Quirell. Also if you would ever need anything, come find me."

Liz leaned back in her chair, hazel eyes closing and then re-opening. This caused Remus to pause.

Lorcan nudged Liz whispering, "I don't think he's liking that."

She shrugged. Liz knew he didn't mind it at all because she knew him extremely well. Perhaps even better than most people. The only person who knew him better was Sirius.

Quirell smiled at the class, "T-today we'll learn b-basic spells to d-defend y-youselves."

The class went on with practicing said spells, Liz figuring out she was pretty good at it.

Once the class was over, Seamus whispered to the three, "I have a plan."

The four gryffindors ran out the door, Liz running into the boy with pale blonde hair....Malfoy.

Malfoy snapped, "Watch where you're going," he studied her for a minute, "Weasley!"

Liz rose an eyebrow, "I'm flattered that you think I'm a Weasley, but I'm not."

Malfoy paused, "Wait...you're Elizabeth Potter..." He looked to the three behind her. "A blood traitor and two half-bloods? You chose them as friends and not an actual good person?"

Liz bristled, anger in her eyes. "My friends dont concern you and don't you ever insult them."

Sirius and Remus had happened to walk up, hearing this all. They paused.

Malfoy laughed, "I can't beleive you call them friends! Are you joking? They probably actually like mudbloods!"

That was it for Liz. She absolutlely hated that word. Liz stepped up to Malfoy, punching him in the face.

Seamus cheered, grinning.

Snape saw that and strode forward, "POTTER!"

Harry walked by the four with Ron. "Good luck. He was taking points from me left and right..."

Snape seemed furious, "Ten points from Gryffindor for violence."

Liz glared, "He called my friends something horrible!"

Snape smiled cruelly, "And another five for wasting my time."

Malfoy smirked at her, strutting away.