How you met

Tanjiro
Before Tanjiro's family died he would bring your family coal and help out if needed when he was in town.

Inosuke
You were going on a mission and while you were walking you were eating some onigiri when you heard yelling from behind you and when you turned around you saw a shirtless man with a boar mask running towards you. He started screaming at you to fight him for the food but you refused so he followed you throughout your whole mission.

Zenitsu
You were simply walking back to your estate when a boy with bright yellow hair and a yellow haori ran up to you and got down on one knee and started proposing to you. You said no and started walking away but he grabbed your kimono and started screaming that he didn't want to die alone.

Nezuko
You were assigned a mission with Tanjiro and when you were fighting the demon another demon with a pink kimono jumped out of Tanjiro's box and started fight with us. After the fight was over Tanjiro introduced you to the demon girl and you two became very close friends.

Muichiro
You just had your first hashira meeting and afterwards you went around and introduced yourself to everyone. When you walked up to a young boy with a long black kimono you introduced yourself and had a small conversation with him but afterwards he asked you what your name was again.

Sanemei
You were on your way to a mission which they were only sending powerful demon slayers to. When you arrived you found that the demon was just killed by a man with a white haori and had scars all over his body. He walked up to you and started yelling at you about how you should have been there earlier.

Giyuu
When your family was killed by a demon, Giyuu was the only one around so he came and killed the demon and told you where to go and you showed up at Urokodaki's and he taught you how to slay demons.

Obinai
You were a very close friend of Mitsuri's and as he grew closer to Mitsuri he also grew close to you. His snake Kabaramaru loved you and would hang out around your neck all the time and Obinai loved that his snake likes you and likes being around you.

Mitsuri
You had just become a hashira and Kagaya told everyone to introduce themselves to you. After a few minutes a girl with bright pink and green hair walked up to you and told you that you were really pretty and cute. You felt heat rise to your cheeks and you quickly introduced yourself and looked down to hide your blush.