Confessing

Tanjiro
He would take you to your favorite place and bring a picnic with. When he confesses to you he would be a little shy and look down a bit to hide the redness showing on his cheeks.

Inosuke
He would tell you how it feels without knowing what it is so you would have to explain it to him and then when you tell him how you feel he would run around and tell people to fight him so he can show off how strong he his.

Zenitsu
He would be proposing to you and when you finally get the chance to talk you would tell him how you feel and afterwards he would get a nose bleed and then pass out and you would have to take him the the butterfly estate.

Nezuko
After the sun goes down you and Nezuko would go outside for a walk and when you finally build up the courage to tell her she'll give you a hug and give a nod to show you she feels the same and afterwards you would give her lots of head pats.

Muichiro
You would be on a mission with him and as you were walking you would accidentally tell him without realizing that you did and when he tells you how he feels your face gets extremely red you try to hide it but fail miserably .

Sanemei
You and Sanemei would have just killed a demon and he would tell you that he's glad your safe and nothing happened to you and you questioned why he cares for you so much and that's when he would tell you how he feels and after you tell him he becomes very proud and he began going on every mission with you and did and very good job of keeping you safe.

Giyuu
He wouldn't know what to do so he would ask Mitsuri and she would tell him to bring you to your favorite place and bring flowers and your favorite food. The next day he would do the exact same thing Mitsuri told him to do and when you told him how you felt he felt a wave of relief and all of his anxiety disperse.

Obinai
He would send Kabaramaru to give you a letter and it would tell you to meet him under his favorite tree. Once you arrived he would tell you how he feels and he would be very thankful that his bandages covers at least some of his blush.

Mitsuri
She would take you out to get dango and while you both were eating she would bring up the conversation of how she felt and when you told her how you felt her face would be covered in blush and she would try to hide her face.