My Time with You (Zenitsu x fem reader)

Request from: matchamochibitch08

Reader's pov

It had finally been a year. Only a year ago I met him. He was my everything. I was with him through his best times and his worst and when people called him annoying or disgusting for the way he acted I always say something back. I protect him through health and sickness. It's amazing what a year can do. One moment you thought you'd never be lucky enough to find someone you truly love but the next you had fallen for a man who you knew you could trust and love. And he loved you back.

You had just gotten back from a mission and fortunately no one had any major injuries. It's just one day before your anniversary with Zenitsu and thankfully you all had the day off tomorrow to rest. You all just arrived at the butterfly mansion and walked in. Even though there were no major injuries you still went to get you cuts and scratches cleaned up so you didn't get infections."Hey. Y/a? Do you mind if I talk to you outside for a moment?" You heard Zenitsu ask. You couldn't see him for he was sitting behind you but you could hear how nervous he was in his voice. You guessed it was about tomorrow so you had no reason to worry.

"Of course babe I'll meet you out there in a minute." I responded while still cleaning and wrapping bandages around the larger cuts I had. The sun was beginning to go down and it left a wide variety of beautiful colors behind with it. You always loved watching the sunset and always watched it when you had the chance. As you walked outside you saw your boyfriend sitting at the end of the porch. You sat down and grabbed his hand entangling it with yours. He jumped a bit so you guessed he hadn't seen you coming. "What did you want to talk about?" You asked with a curious tone.

"Oh it's about tomorrow. I have an idea but I wanted your input just to make sure it's something you would like." You had always loved the way he made sure you were ok with everything. You looked over at his face to see bright rosy cheeks. You chuckled to see that he was still nervous about asking you these type of things even after a year.

"All right! What's the idea?" You were pretty curious so you urged him to continue.

"Oh. Well I was wondering if you would maybe like to go to the hot springs tomorrow for our anniversary. A new place opened up near by and it's not something we've done so I thought you might like it." He explained. You thought about it for a moment and thought it would be nice and relaxing.

"Sounds perfect. I'll meet you there around noon. What do you say?" You thought noon would be a nice time in hopes that at least a few people would leave to get something to eat.

"Fine by me." You could still see a bit of rosiness on his cheeks and gave him a small and gentle kiss before going back outside. You didn't hear him get up behind you so he might be cleaning up another nose bleed. The first time he got a nose bleed you were worried that something was wrong but you soon came to learn that you were the one causing them and that it just meant he loves you. Though you still worry about sometimes and you've even taken him to a doctor but they all said nothing was wrong.

After cleaning your self up you went back to your estate which was thankfully close by and did not get torn up when a demon passed through. The only reason you became a demon slayer is because you wanted to avenge your family's death. You were violently sick one day and your family left the house to get you a doctor. Well on the way to the town they were attacked my a demon and sadly past shortly after the attack. When you heard a knock at your door you ran and hid in your closet. You could hear the screaming from your house and assumed the guest was your family's attacker. Not moments later you heard the door his the floor as the attacker broke it down. Little did you know that the "attacker" was the one who killed the demon. You heard loud foot steps walking around your house until they stopped right in front of the closet door. You knew you were done for so everything that happened after that moment you didn't try to prevent. When the door opened you saw a young women with bright dango colored hair. She looked very sweet and didn't look harmful at all. After that moment she took you in and trained you to be a demon slayer. She said her name was Mitsuri and told you everything about the demons. You didn't see her to much after you started taking a missions and especially after you started seeing Zenitsu.