TRUTH

#1 on Sairat...
Thank you readers...
Double Update for You!!

__________________________________

Virat tried to talk to Sai but she ignored him and without his notice she left for her home....

Here Virat was searching for her...

'Excuse me!!  Dr. Sai kaha milegi??' he asked at reception...

'Sorry sir wo to apne ghar chali gayi.... ' she said...

'Ghar.... Aap mujhe unka address de sakti hai.. ' he asked..

'No Sir!! 
Unhone strictly mana kiya hai kisi ko unka address share karne ko... We can't help you with that.. ' she said politely

'Please it's an emergency ' he requested...

'We are sorry sir.... Aapko kal tak ka wait karna hoga...aap apna appointment le sakte hai... ' she said...

'No thanks... ' he said...

Main tumhe jald hi mana lunga Sai ' he thought...

He left for his house...

Vinayak was already sleeping....
He patted his head....

'Aapki Aai jald hi aapke paas hogi...' he said...

Here Sai was laid beside Savi...
She was patting her head...

'Main apne past ko apne or Savi ke present ko affect nahi karne dungi... ' she said...

She remembered how she survived with the accident...

Flashback :

She came to bus stop and buy a ticket to Garhchiroli....
She took her seat.. But due to continuous crying she felt thirsty....
She got down from the bus to buy water....
But she missed the bus... She left the luggage in the bus... She had her purse... She talked to the transport authorities... Thet told her that they will get her luggage at the stop and she can take it from there...
After few hours she heard the news of accident of the same bus.....

Instead of Garhchiroli she went to Mumbai where she got the news of her pregnancy and then finally she decided that she will go far from everyone....so she came to Kerala

Flashback ends

Next Morning,

Savi and Vinayak went to their school with their respective parent....

Virat was continuously searching for Sai... He was waiting for her in the hospital....

But Sai didn't came..

'Dr Sai aaj nahi aane wali kya??' he asked to the receptionist...

'Nahi Sir aaj unhone chutti li hai... Wo nahi aa payengi...' she said...

'Ab main Sai kaise dhoondhu.... ' he thought...

'Bappa please koi to rasta dikhao...' he prayed...

Virat got a call from Vinayak's school...

'Sir.... Vinayak ko bhut chot lagi hai aap please jaldi se school aa jaiye...' said the teacher...

'Main... Main abhi aa raha hu ' he said...

He reached his school... He found Savi standing beside him..

'Veenu... Savi aaplog thik ho na... ' he asked...

'Savi.... ' a voice came and they turned...

'Aai.... ' said Savi..

Savi ran and hugged Sai..
Virat was shocked...

'Sai... Savi ki Aai hai...matlab wo Modak Sai ne banaye the... Matlab Veenu apni Aai ko hi Aai banana chahta tha.... ' he become happy but a thought made him tensed....

'Sai apni life me move on kar chuki hai' thought Virat...

'Main apni life me bhut khush hu ' her words were ringing in his mind..

'Sai ne kisi aur se shaadi kar li... Aur uski ek beti bhi hai.... Uss din jo Savi ko school chorne aaya tha wo Sai ka pati hai... '

'Savi... Kya hua hai aapko... Aur ye chot kaise lagi?? ' she asked looking at her knees and elbow...
She then looked at Vinayak..

'Veenu beta aapko sir pe chot kaise aayi.. ' she asked without noticing Virat's presence...

Vinayak hugged her....

'Aunty chot lagi hai... ' he said..

'Main abhi thik kar deti hu... Isme rone ki koi baat nahi hai... Aap to strong boy ho na.. ' she said...

'Ma'am ye chot inhe lagi kaise?? ' she asked but as she looked the teacher her sight fell on Virat....

Her heart beat increases....

'Ma'am wo bacche phir se Savi ko chidha rahe the to Vinayak ne unhe rokne ki koshish ki par unhone isse dhakka de diya... ' said the teacher...

'Ye mera Veenu hai... ' thought Sai..

'Aai... Aap mujhe mere baba ke baare me bata do na... Kon hai mere baba.. Kaha hai mere baba.... Sab mujhse puchte hai... Aapke bare me bhi bura bolte hai...please Aai bata do na kon hai mere baba...' asked Savi...

'Savi....maine kaha na ki main hi aapki Aai aur baba hoon.... Please aap baar baar ek hi sawal karna band karo... ' Sai said frustratedly...

'Nahi aapko aaj batana hi hoga kon hai mere baba warna main ghar nahi jaungi... ' she said...

'Main hoon aapka baba Savi... ' said Virat...

Savi looked at him and then Sai...

'Sacchi.... '  she asked...

'Sachi mucchi... ' he said sitting on his knees...

'To aapne mujhe pehle kabhi kyu nhi bataya... ' she asked...

'Par ab to bta diya hai na... ' he said...

Savi hugged him...

'Nahi... Aap mujhse meri Savi nahi chin sakte ' said Sai

_________________________________

Hope you liked it.

Do not forget to vote and comment.