HIS PAST

I will not able to update tomorrow... So here is the another update...
The next update will come on 5th or 6th

__________________________________

Sai was thinking what to do now... She wanted to stop him but how??

He came out from washroom his eyes were red and showing clearly that he was crying....

He wiped his face with towel and gave her a smile which was full of pain...

They came down...

'Baba....hamare school ne ek trip plan kiya hai or har saal ki tarah...baba please iss saal main jaa sakta hu ' asked Vinayak...

Virat remain silent for sometime and then said....

'Vinayak aap apni Aai se puch lo agar unhone permission de di to chale jana... Waise bhi aaj se aap sab ke decisions Aai hi lengi... Kyunki baba ko ek zaroori mission pe bahar jana hoga.... Main kabhi kabhi hi aa paunga na aapse milne...' said Virat....

'Par baba... Aapne to bola tha ki ab aapka koi transfer nahi hoga... '
Said Vinayak

'Haa... Ye mera transfer nahi hai... Mera ek secret mission hai aur main iss mission ke time pe kisi se nahi mil sakta na... Isliye.. ' said Virat...

Sai knew that he was lying... He was trying to convince the kids that he will not be there with them so that they will not ask anything related to him with her mother....

They finished their dinner and retired to their room....

Virat cleaned the table while Sai washer the dishes...

They walked to their room...

'Aap chaliye main abhi aayi... ' said Sai...

He was laid on the bed and his face was covered with duvet....

She patted his arms...

He removed the duvet and looked at her....

His messy hair and slightly opened eyes made him look too cute to her...

She forwarded him a glass of turmeric milk....

He got up and sat on the bed....

'Ye kyu?? ' he asked..

'Pi lijiye aapki thakan mit jayegi or aapko acchi nind aayegi waise bhi baccho ke saamne kahaniya banate hue thak gaye honge... ' she said..

He took the glass from her hand...

'To kya karta Sai... Main unhe ye mehsoos nahi hone dena chahta ki hum phir se alag ho rahe hai...' he told and take a sip of milk...

'Haa to kisne kaha ki unhe ye mehsoos hone dijiye... Maine aapko yaha rehne se nahi roka hai... Aapko rehna hai to yaha reh sakte hai....

Waise bhi aapki purani aadat hai sab kuch chor kar chale Jane ki... Aap reality face nahi karna chahate... Sirf usse bhagna chahate jaante hai...  ' she said..

'Accha waise tumhe mujhse kuch baat karni thi na... ' he asked...

'Haa mujhe aapse puchna tha ki aapne Chavan Nivas kyu chora ??'  she asked....

'Bhut lambi kahani hai... Kisi aur din... Waise bhi tum thak gayi hogi.. So jao.. '  he tried to ignore...

'Dekhiye... Main nahi thaki hoon... Mujhe abhi janna hai matlab abhi janna hai... Bas to bas.... ' she said angrily...

'Kyu.... ' he asked...

'Arey kyu kya... Aap mujhe kal puri raat sun sakte hai par apni baat mujhse nahi kar sakte... ' she said...

'Tumhe yaad hai... Kal raat kya hua... ' he asked...

'Haa... Mujhe yaad hai.. Par acchi tarah se nahi thoda thoda... ' she said...

'Ohh.... Accha thik hai to suno....' he said....

Flashback starts :

Virat came back home after he finding Sai....

He told that Sai's body has been missing and may be they had done the funeral of her....

He was continuously crying...

He was accusing himself for all the things happened...

He remembered about Veenu.... He asked Ashwini about him...

She said that he is with Pakhi as he was feeling hungry so she took him to feed....

He goes towards her room... As he reached near the door he listened that Pakhi was talking about Sai to Veenu...

'Veenu....aapki mamma to marr gayi accha hai... Mera kaam usne khud asaan kar diya.... Ab main tum or tumhare baba khushi khushi ek sath rahenge... Aur main jald hi tumhare baba ke dil me bhi apni jagah phir se bana lungi ...acchi banne ka natak kar ke.... Tumhara khayal rakh ke.... Aur dheere dheere iss ghar ko bhi apne bas me kar lungi... Aur Sai ka iss ghar se aur Virat ki zindagi se naamo nishaan mita dungi... ' she said and smirked..

Virat tightened his fists...

He entered to her room and take Veenu from her arms and dragged her to the hall...

His family members objected his behaviour but then he told that what he listened....

Nobody cared about that....
They also told him to move on with Patralekha....

His Aai... The woman he always trusted and loved the most.... she told him that it's bappa's sign...... he removed Sai from their life so that he can move on with Patralekha....

He was shattered ...everything came to an end for him......
Everyone was thanking God that Sai is no more....

He knew what's going to happen in future if he still lived with this hippocratic family.....

They will never told Veenu about his real Aai... So he decided to leave that family.....

He called the Police and asked them to arrest her....he also filed a complain against Bhavani, Ninad and Omkar for  kidnapping Pulkit....

He left from there taking Veenu in his arms.... He lived in a rented house in Nagpur for few months till the hearings...finally Patralekha sent to jail for 10 years for fraud and  mentally torturing a pregnent lady... And then left the city forever....

Flashback ends

_________________________________

Hope you liked it.

Do tell me you views about this chapter in the comment section.

Will meet soon till then bye and take care!!