HIS DECISION

He was looking at her as she was lost in deep thinking....

'Kya soch rahi ho?? '  he asked...

'Wo kal raat ko..... Aap...mera matlab hai main.... Nahi... Matlab humare... . ' she was not able to complete...

'Main kal raat ko baccho ke room me soya tha kyunki wo dono Rahul ke ghar pe ruk gaye the.... Hame aane me der ho gayi thi na.... ' he told understanding her awkwardness...

She sighed in relief...

'Hame aane me der kyu ho gayi thi?? ' she asked..

He remembered the last night and smiled...

'Kyunki tumhe car ke upar baith kar baatein karni thi... ' he said...

'Kya..... Dekhiye maine agar kuch bhi aisa waise bol diya ho ya kar diya ho... To uske liye I'm sorry ...aap kisi bhi baat ko seriously mat lijiyega... ' she said...

'Nahi don't worry tumne aisa bhi kuch nahi bola tha... ' he said...

She got a call from the hospital that it's an emergency.... She immediately got up from the bed and walked towards washroom....

Virat went towards kitchen for preparing tea for them....

She came out and got ready for her work...

As she was coming down she saw him with the tray of tea....

'Sai chai pi kar jana... Aur baccho ko main ready kar dunga... Tum tension free hokar hospital jao... ' he said forwarding one cup of tea to her....

She took the cup and sat on the couch...
He sat beside her and was sipping his tea...

None of them speaking anything....
So Sai broke the silence...

'Mujhe aapse kuch baat karni hai..' she said keeping the cup back to the table...

'Haa... Bolo na... ' he immediately responded...

'Nahi abhi nahi... Raat ko...' she said and walked out...

He came behind her till the door...

'Bye.... ' he said

She smiled..

'Bye.. ' she said....

He went to Rahul's house....

'Soory subha subha disturb karne ke liye par main Savi or Vinayak ko lene aaya hu... Unke school ka time ho jayega or Sai hospital gayi hai...'  he said...

'Arey aaiye na... ' he said...

He saw Vinayak and Savi came from the other side ....

'Chalo... Savi Vinayak... School jana hai na... ' he said..

'Chal rahe hai baba..' said Savi..

He looks around him and find so many pictures of Sai and Savi with Rahul and a old woman which he guessed as his mother....

'Rahul thank you... Sai aur Savi ka dhayan rakhna ke liye.. ' said Virat..

'Look Virat Sir.... Maine unhe apni Di mana hai.... Wo meri apni hai aur aapko thanks bolne ki Zarurat nahi hai kyunki mera aapse koi rishta nahi hai... Lekin ek baar yaad rakhna... Agar meri di ya Savi ko tumhari wajah se koi problem hui to I will not spare you... ' he warned...

Virat didn't said anything and went from there...

He was happy that Sai got a caring brother after Samrat...

****************************

At Night,

Sai has came back at the evening..
So she prepared dinner for everyone and was playing with kids...

She was Virat came back from his work....
He was looking tired and exhausted...

He directly went to their room....

She walked behind him...
He was sitting on the edge of the bed with his eyes closed...

She forwarded him a glass of water...

He looked at her and remembered the days when he came back from work she used to give him water....

He take the water and gulped it....

'Mujhe tumse kuch baat karni hai..' he said....

'Boliye?? ' she asked...

'Main tumhe aur pareshaan nahi Karna chahta....meri wajah se pehle hi tumne bhut kuch saha hai... Isliye maine ye decide kiya hai ki main ye ghar chor kar chala jaunga... Vinayak yahi tumhara paas rahega...usse uski maa ki zarurat hai... Hum occasionally mil liya karenge agar tum chahogi to... ' he said with tears in his eyes...

She looked at him in shock....
Yaa it's true that he had hurt her but she never wanted him to feel left out  because she knows the feeling of living alone very well....

'Mujhe pta hai tum bhut strong ho... Par main bhut bada bewakoof hoon.... Mujhe darr hai ki kahi meri koi galati ki wajah se tumhe aur pareshaani aur dukh na pahuche... ' he said and now his tears were freely flowing...

He went to washroom.....

Sai was feeling bad for him....
He always supported his family and sometimes her also but when he needed the supports and love from others no one is there for him...

His life was also not easy...
He has suffered a lot.....it has been difficult for him to raise Vinayak alone....
But still he has given his hundred percent to it....
He is definitely a good father...

Sai thought to give one last chance to him... But her heart was not giving her the permission.....
Because if this time anything happen she might not able to live....

________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it.

Shower your love in this part as well.

Comment down your views about this chapter.

Bye... And Take Care!!.